The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Paris Jihad: will of Allah or blasphemy? > Comments

Paris Jihad: will of Allah or blasphemy? : Comments

By Rodney Crisp, published 24/11/2015

How is it possible to brainwash so many young people to the extent that they willingly transform themselves into human bombs?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

Dear LEGO,

You wrote :

« Islam is a religion which stresses that those who fight for Islam are the finest Muslims there are. That is why Muslims can not criticise them. They have been conditioned all of their lives to admire Jihadis and Ghazis (those who kill an infidel) Nowhere have I ever heard of a so called "moderate" Muslim condemning a Jihadi or a Ghazi. To do so would be blasphemy »

That has been my impression too, LEGO, at least up until these latest attacks in Paris on Friday 11 November.

For the very first time, the TV programmes in Paris have been full of reports of ordinary Muslims interviewed on the streets, bloggers, shop-keepers, students and others protesting and condemning these indiscriminate killings. One young blogger declared that it was the responsibility of Muslims themselves to settle this problem and make sure it never happens again.

Previous attacks were against specific targets such as the Jewish community, the police, the army, Charlie Hebdo (the satirical magazine), etc. This time it was anybody sitting on the café terraces on the streets, in restaurants and in the Bataclan concert hall where an American rock band was playing to a full house of 1 500 people. It was a mixed audience of mostly young people of all cultures, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions, etc.

Muslim protests following previous attacks came from all the usual official sources: religious leaders such as heads of mosques, etc. With these latest attacks, the 6 million Muslims of France have suddenly realized that the jihadists were out to kill anybody who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, including Sunni Muslims such as themselves.

Now they are all afraid, upset, angry, vigorously protesting and condemning the jihadists like everybody else.

Posted by Banjo Paterson, Wednesday, 25 November 2015 12:58:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Banjo.

I have a book by the British police officer who was in charge of investigating who was responsible for the London tube bombings. He said that the one thing which puzzled the police, was that the local Muslim community must have known what was going down, and they did nothing. He said that the very act of mixing the "devil's brew" of phosphate and diesel fuel to make bombs, as well as handling other strong chemicals, turned the skin of the Muslim terrorists a to a much lighter shade. He said that the local Muslim must have noticed. He said that much success in fighting drug trafficking was the result of public tip offs to police, and that the police could not understand why the Muslim public did not tip off the police when it was obvious that the perps were making bombs.

Do you think that it might have been because the local Muslims approved of what they were doing?

Similarly, the father of one terrorist claimed that he did not know that his son was a terrorist. He claimed that he was "a good boy, who loved cricket." Within a month, that same Muslim man was praising his son's terrorist act to the media. My concluision, was that the Muslim father's initial response was that of a Muslim from some Muslim craphole country, who probably expected that the authorities were going to do what they would do in their own countries, and wipe out his family. When that did not happen, the father boasted of what his son did, probably because the local Muslims were slapping him on the back and praising the actions of his son.

What Muslims say and do when they are 2.2% of the population is different to what they say and do when they are 5% of the population. When they are 51% off the population, even in a small localised area, you had better find somewhere else to live.
Posted by LEGO, Wednesday, 25 November 2015 3:10:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
runner, in the name of the same reason they import migrants, to replace us with migrants. Lucifer's disciples want to replace God's people with Satan's tribe.

Jonathon J Ariel, too true.

Cobber the hound, you made that up, but here goes. Judeo/Christian commandment "you shall not lie". Allah's commandment "you shall enter paradise & have 72 virgins if you lie for me"

"repeat the big lie, until it becomes the truth" Lenin

There are four Arabic words, which could lead to submission of the entire world to Islam, if non-Muslims do not fully understand their meaning and implications. Those words are takiyya, tawriya, kitman, and muruna.

Each of these words describes a different style of deception used by Muslims when discussing Islam or their activities as Muslims. Muhammad famously said, “War is deceit.” (Bukhari, Vol. 4, Book 52, Number 268) The Quran boasts that Allah is the “master of all scheming” (Surah 13:42) and that he is “profound in his machinations” (Surah 8:30). Western civilizations are not accustomed to dealing with people, who have developed deception into an art form. Knowledge is power, and the best way to combat the Islamist agenda is to say, “We are wise to your shenanigans. Knock it off!”

http://www.islam-watch.org/home/139-louis-palme/1095-knowing-four-arabic-words-may-save-our-civilization-from-islamic-takeover.html

Outrider, correct, but i will humour the communist liar anyway.

Jay Of Melbourne, correct, but he is a brain washed communist, beyond hope.

AJ Philips, that sounds quite reasonable to me, every problem we have has been caused by younger people not listening to older people.

BJelly, i agree completely but muslims are not our neighbours, they are disciples of Lucifer & yet i don't advocate killing or even jailing them, just deporting them & keeping them at arms length.

Is Mise, also correct.

Lego, correct again.

Banjo Patterson, except for the problem that they are ALL lying, as i proved earlier in my reply to Cobber.

LEGO, touche.
Posted by imacentristmoderate, Wednesday, 25 November 2015 4:39:05 AM
//Try finding a quotation from the New Testament rather than the Jewish history in the Old Testament.//

Where do Acts and Romans appear in your Bible, Outrider? In all the ones I've seen, Acts and Romans are books in the NT.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Wednesday, 25 November 2015 7:29:12 AM
Ha ha, I didn’t even notice that, Toni Lavis.

There’s been so much talk about what a you-beaut guy Jesus was that I was more keen to provide Outrider with something immoral from his mouth. It just goes to show what I’ve alluded to, in my discussions with ttbn, about how it’s just assumed that the New testament is all sunshine and lollipops and cannot consist of anything bad. Most Christians and atheist apologists for Christians haven’t read a word of the Bible, they just assume that the Old Testament can be chucked out and that the New Testament made it all better again.

Iamagreatparody,

If you think that killing disobedient children is a good thing, then either you need to tone your caricature of a rightwing Christian down a bit for the sake of realism, or you are an immoral person who probably shouldn't be walking the streets. If we killed children for being disobedient, then the human race would become extinct.

I hope you don't have kids of your own.
Posted by AJ Philips, Wednesday, 25 November 2015 9:22:10 AM
'must be put to death.' Also translated in many versions as 'let him die the death'.
I am not a Biblical scholar, just looking up the net. The sentence is Mark quoting Jesus quoting Moses.
Please find some more bloodthirsty quotes, I will be facinated. Gospels, not Paul's interpretations.
Posted by Outrider, Wednesday, 25 November 2015 5:18:19 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy