The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > BDS is a sinister hoax with genocidal objective > Comments

BDS is a sinister hoax with genocidal objective : Comments

By David Singer, published 23/6/2015

The BDS manifesto makes clear that its punitive measures are to be pursued until Israel ends its occupation and colonization of all Arab lands.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All
A moral question for all dopey Fourth Reich droolers.

Did Hitler have it off with dogs? https://youtu.be/sqemO2yXeD0
Posted by plantagenet, Monday, 29 June 2015 2:18:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I hadnt finished yet.

Whats with the Greater Israel Project?

Whats with these Kabbalistic Frankists?
And of wanting everything good and decent to be turned upside down?
Why does the Jewish run Hollywood always push and promote a Gay and occult agenda?

Whats with the New World Order?

Whats with the Jewish Banking system that enslaves nations by forcing them into a private central banking system that issues the public money as a loan with interest?

Whats with bringing so called 'democracy' to these countries when all you are actually bringing is a private central banking system to enslave the people and a kind of 'democracy' that allows a nation to be stripped of its natural resources, infrastructure and everything else to foreign entities?

Why is it Jewish people involve themselves in other nations politics and lobbying and take action to change such important national laws such as immigration etc?

Why does Israel try to stifle the voices of those IDF soldiers that speak out about things done against the Palestinians?

Questioning these things doesnt make me an anti semite.
It simply makes me a person who questions things and tries to understand the world.

If Israel wants to come out and explain all these things which challenge its moral standing and try to impress upon me that it really is a moral nation and that it CAN BE democratic to all its citizens and be 'Jewish' at the same time and show that it really is genuine about working things out then it's welcome to do so and convince me any day it wants.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 30 June 2015 9:18:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
And you all attack me like I am the one that produced all the information I question and put forward.
Tell me one thing I spoke of that you are saying I've lied about.
Everything I say I could show a link or video for it.

EVERYTHING

It seems to me that people who support Israel don't want me to have any kind of judgement of Israel at all unless it's one that they themselves create for me.

And I don't think the average Jewish person themselves are any more to blame for any of this stuff than anyone else, but the problem comes that if you try to separate Zionists from Jews and say they are both different then its really hard to make a distiction between the two when even normal Jews support the Zionist Government and the way it handles the Palestinians and were seen singing, dancing and drinking up on a hill watching down as women and children were bombed to pieces in Gaza last year.

What are you going to say that my computer is anti-semitic or that google is anti-semitic for displaying the results and information it did in my searches??

This isn't Germany where you can make a law to never discuss the Jews or the Holocaust.
People have every right under the laws in this country to question and express their opinions about things especially when it pertains to conflicts we've been involved in.
Go back there if you don't like it.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 30 June 2015 9:24:44 AM
Quite honestly the way you openly say I should drink acid, that you want me to die and that you would take joy in my death says more about what type of person you are Toni than my questioning of history says about me.

I personally wouldn't wish that on anyone.

You seem to have an "End justifies the means" attitude.
That its ok to falsely accuse me of things and tell me that you hope I die and would take joy in my death.
"End justifies the means" attitude is the mindset of a TERRORIST btw.

It makes me wonder if all Jewish and pro-Jewish people have a mindset like you Toni?
The question of whether you are a moral people is slowly being answered.

I don't hate Jewish people, so fat chance finding or creating a real reason to call me anti-semite.
I just disagree with what some of them do, as with plenty of other politicians and people in power.
Your moral compass and mental health as a nation (If people like you and a few others are anything to go on) is starting to come into question though, from my perspective.

And at the end of the day, Israel HAS BEEN committing war crimes.
If the international community does nothing, then it is saying is that it condones this behavior.
You people call me anti-semitic because I support what is morally right.

Why would I support a nation that gains a financial benefit oppressing another group of people?

Israel can drop the whole sympathy act if its trying to justify the creation and existence of Israel.
WW2 has nothing to do with displacing the Palestinians.
And drop the act that the Palestinians are terrorists.
They at the very least have a right to resist whist under occupation.
How measured that is (to be realistic) probably depends of how much Israel oppresses them.

I'm entitled to my opinion and I wont bother trying to justify myself to anyone anymore.
So if you don't like what I have to say in future, lump it.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 30 June 2015 9:32:13 AM
David,

1. I'd have to disagree there and say that think you may have it the wrong way around.

Ethics and morality aren't open to lots of interpretations and meanings (unless your intention is to do wrong).
"Do unto others" isn't really that big of a concept.
"Law" on the other has most certainly is open to lots of interpretations and meanings.
Law's can be created with the intention of doing harm whereas ethics and morality are a constant.

2. I myself don't have an issue with the Jewish people having a Jewish state.

What I oppose is displacing another group of people in order to achieve it.
- There's a right and wrong way to go about doing things.

(And lets face it - there's not one politician on the planet who will admit to making a mistake - so they make bad judgements worse by continuing bad policies because they don't want to admit it)

3. Maybe there is a moral case that some of these documents should be null and void.
I mean does the Balfour Declaration not reflect that a deal was made prior to Britain's occupation of Palestine?

* At what point do the Palestinians get an opportunity to determine their own future, free from the meddling of others?

4. Sorry my mistake for taking you out of context.

Finally, as a lawyer though, I am interested to find out your position on deals made under duress?
Do you not think the Palestinians have been forced to choose between deals under duress or oppression?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 30 June 2015 10:14:15 AM
#Armchair Critic

Responding to your numbered paragraphs:
1. Read the following 41 page article on the interpretation of "do unto others" that blows your misguided view right out the window.
http://www.iep.utm.edu/goldrule/

2.Great to see you support the right of the Jews to have a Jewish State.

Your claim of Arab displacement is nonsense.

The Arabs living in Palestine were promised in 1920 that their civil and religious rights would be protected under the Mandate. Political rights were to be found in the 99.99% of the Ottoman Empire set aside for Arab self-determination by the League of Nations - not the 0.1% set aside for Jewish self-determination..

Arab anger led to the Arab riots in 1920/21 in which 47 Jews were murdered and hundreds injured - resulting in 76.9% of the territory of Palestine in 1922 being closed to Jewish settlement.

The Palestinian Arab leadership was not content with 76.9% of Palestine. They wanted 100% - rejecting offers of Partition in 1937 and in 1947 before attempting to take it all by force in 1948 when six Arab armies from neighbouring Arab States invaded western Palestine to throw the Jews into the sea.

Successive Arab leaderships have been no better.

3. The idea of the rule of law is that people accept its rulings - not toss it out the window when it doesn't suit them.

You ask:
"At what point do the Palestinians get an opportunity to determine their own future, free from the meddling of others?"

That opportunity arose in 1946 when 76.9% of Palestine became an independent Arab State. It arose again between 1948-1967 when Transjordan conquered the West Bank and East Jerusalem and drove out every single Jew who had been living there. The local Arab leadership chose to unify the West Bank and East Jerusalem with Transjordan - which was renamed Jordan.

4. Thank you.

The Jews accepted deals under duress in 1922, 1937 and 1947. The Arabs have never been able to similarly compromise. For the Arabs it has always been - 100% or nothing. Therein is and will regrettably always be the difference.
Posted by david singer, Tuesday, 30 June 2015 1:08:48 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy