The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > It is time for Muslims to clean up their own mess > Comments

It is time for Muslims to clean up their own mess : Comments

By Waxa Daabacay, published 10/9/2014

How long will Muslims curse and accuse America for being the cause of all their ills and yet hide behind American tanks and drones when their home grown monsters wreak havoc on the lives of Muslim people.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
All religions are the same filling peoples minds with the ridiculous, virgins waiting in heaven, no taking of another person's blood, do not use birth control, the list goes on and on, the Koran and Bible are books of hate and supposed to be of love, Catholic versus Church of England, wars break out, my Koran is right your Bible is wrong or vice versa, Governments all over the world are corrupt, truth never being told to the masses, keep them in the dark, excess wealth by the gentry, it's mine, mine, to hell with all you people starving, I will attend church and pray to my God or Allah because my wealth will get me a ticket to heaven.
The media lie to feed the masses only what they feel they should be told, but never once again the truth. Yes, corruption is paramount everywhere, so we deserve what we get, whether all exterminated by the arms race or perhaps for the better outlook we should learn to help all human beings as one and completely forget about those two books of complete rubbish.
Posted by Ojnab, Wednesday, 10 September 2014 9:23:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'All religions are the same filling peoples minds with the ridiculous '

thankfully all people don't make such ignorant statements Ojnab
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 10 September 2014 10:03:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/09/176684-two-teenage-girls-left-homes-austria-see-look-like-now-isis-fighters/
Posted by runner, Thursday, 11 September 2014 8:32:48 PM
Actually, I think killing the leaders might well be a master stroke.
Look what happened to Islam when Mohammad died !

They are still fighting over who succeeded him !

You have to remember they have a built in personality fault.
They just cannot accept someone taking something they believe is theirs.
They are like small children & it shows as a tribal society.
Compromise is beyond their understanding outside the tribe.
You can see this in the Arab/Israel dispute.
No compromise is possible Israel must go away one way or another.
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 11 September 2014 11:03:10 PM
Extremely well written article, except for one thing, Waxa Dubaskay, you only IMPLIED that Islam was the problem instead of spitting it right out. Your position seemed to be, that only a fundamentalist form of Islam was the problem, when Islam is a fundamentaluist religion which has no concept of a "liberal" Islam.

Mohammad in his Hadiths claimed that Islam was perfect and could never change or be altered in any way. So nothing less than a full scale attack upon the very scriptures of Islam can shock Muslims out of their zombie like faith. Fortunately, this is starting to happen right now. Mullahs and Imams are squirming while trying to justify the "sword" verses in the Koran and Hadith's to western intellectuals who have the brains to figure out hat Islam is a threat to their very existence. Nobody has dared to ever do that before.

But people like Theo van Gogh, Hirsan Ali, Geert Wilders and Pym Portyn are incredibly courageous individuals, two of whom have already been murdered by Islam. We walk in their shadows and these people show our present crop of pseudo liberals what real liberals really are.
Posted by LEGO, Saturday, 13 September 2014 3:54:22 AM
Tony Abbott in his statement about the increased security risk level
said it was not about religion. He did not even say what religion it was not about.

B;567y hell, what else does he think it is about ! ??
It is about Islam wanting multiculturalism until they can force all of
us at the point of a sword to accept their mono theocratic culture !

Until we force the politians to recognise it for what it is the problem
will just get worse.

The politician's attitude is very similar to what I see when I have
discussed the end of growth and peak oil with politicians.

They seem to understand, yet cannot act. They even suppress their own
governments reports. What's the betting they are suppressing reports
about moslims.
Posted by Bazz, Saturday, 13 September 2014 12:27:01 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy