The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Facing the Palestinian faces > Comments

Facing the Palestinian faces : Comments

By Joseph Wakim, published 1/8/2014

This noose needs to be loosened if the Palestinian voices are to be heard. The deprivation of these basic human rights of a besieged people is a protracted war crime.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Dear Yuyutsu,

I'm afraid I remain deeply suspicious about anything that comes from the IDF and this stinks to high heaven of an attempted human interest story around the son of a prominent Israel figure.

Here is part of a headline of another link to the story. “Israel confirmed that they were killed by a bomb placed in a tunnel built under the clinic of the UN refugee agency”
http://www.nrg.co.il/online/1/ART2/602/756.html?hp=1&cat=875

We have already established that the site was not a 'clinic of the UN refugee agency' unless of course you want us to take the word of the IDF over the UN. We now know the tunnel entrance was booby trapped not the building per se. Now you are wanting us to believe that Palestinian children revealed the tunnel's location to the IDF squad by calling for help at that location? Why on earth would they do that? Hamas has obviously put a lot of time and effort into these structures and regard them as military assets. It beggars belief that they would want their location compromised.

Sorry mate but not swallowing it one bit.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Sunday, 3 August 2014 11:01:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
@Steele,

<<I'm afraid I remain deeply suspicious about anything that comes from the IDF...>>

HOW BLOODY PREDICTABLE!

Yuyutsu don't you know "the Palestinians" would neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever do anything naughty!
Posted by SPQR, Sunday, 3 August 2014 1:18:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
steelee

mate yutu and Leggo are proven cowards and liars. Neither will reveal themselves as they are fearful our anti discrimination and vilification laws would see them convicted of offences.

SPQR is another who has gone very close in these. Regards.

Keith Kennelly
Posted by imajulianutter, Sunday, 3 August 2014 4:28:23 PM
Dear Imajulianutter,

<<mate yutu and Leggo are proven cowards and liars. Neither will reveal themselves>>

On a recent thread, http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=16554#289319 you threatened to convert me by force.
Later in that thread you complained that:

"Israel might be a democracy but it is not at all in any way the same as the Christian based western liberal democracies."

Now you expect me (and other infidels) to just give you my personal details so you can bomb my house or poison my food or take some other "Christian based western liberal" action along those lines.

(... or perhaps just impose some special heavy tax on non-Christians who refuse to convert, just like the new tax introduced by your friends in Mosul?)

Anyone who is not a Christian (or even not the right type of Christian, perhaps an Eastern or Coptic Christian) - BEWARE a proselytising crusader at large!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Sunday, 3 August 2014 7:33:15 PM
To Julianutter

Your seem to be suggesting that I should give you my name and address so that you can have me prosecuted under 18C? That is why I am not going to give you my name and address. I know that it won't stop the sundry Anti Discrimination Boards coming after me if they want to. But I don't think that even those crazy commissars want the publicity. Even they are smart enough to know that censoring a debate site by prosecuting contributors would make too many of their left liberal supporters feel like Christian Scientists with appendicitis.Freedom of political speech on any social issue is supposed to be a left liberal sacred cow. They got too much bad press from the Bolt affair to begin another show trial of another political dissident.

But I love the way you think that force is the best way to shut us up. Got a bit of the commissar in you too, eh, Julianutter? Are you that stupid that you really do think that the best way to stop criticism of your beloved state supported ideology is to arrest and "re educate" your opponents in some gulag somewhere? I suppose that you are just frustrated because Rhosty, SPQR, Shockie and I can run rings around you in fair debate. It wasn't supposed to be like that, was it? You as a card carrying member of the intelligent elite should have been able to completely trash the arguments of us cretinous racists. But since you can't, then showing us the instruments of torture should do the trick instead.

You better have a look at yourself in the mirror mate. If you really think that you are a liberal, you just turned into the sort of person that real liberal people would instinctively fight against. You have become a person who puts the threat of force over reasoned argument and critical analysis. Stop deluding yourself that you are a liberal. You are a leftist totalitarian. Realise what you have now become and do a bit of introspection.
Posted by LEGO, Monday, 4 August 2014 7:36:13 AM
Killarney:
<<<there is no peace process between Palestine and Israel. There never was and never will be one>>>>
With your very own words Killarney, (Hamas Fellow traveler) you have condemned Gaza to more of the same, or a Nazi style pogrom.
Personally, I think we should all just get entirely out of the way!
And indeed, stop buying any middle east oil, or handing over any foreign aid; given this money is just the very money being converted to rockets and baby killing bombs!
If there can never ever be peace Killarney, what then is the only ever available option?
Endless genocide and reprisal Killings; with a capital K Killarney?
Each more horrific and bloodthirsty than that which proceeded it!?
More homeless widows weeping over buried babies!?
What a wish list Killer Killarney, and may you live long enough to see it completely realized, and in full measure!
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Monday, 4 August 2014 11:20:48 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy