The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Throwing rocks is not child's play > Comments

Throwing rocks is not child's play : Comments

By Philip Chester, published 12/2/2014

Sticks and stones will break bones, so how to deal with the perpetrators, even if they are Palestinian children?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
David G,

You can feel as sick as you like. You will still be an anti-Semite and racist.
Posted by NeverTrustPoliticians, Wednesday, 12 February 2014 3:12:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'The sooner the Israelis get pushed back to where they came from before Israel was corruptly established the better for World Peace. '

get used to it David G, nothing will change God's mind regarding His covenant even your hatred.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 12 February 2014 3:44:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
David G. Therein lies your problem, you followed every news-broadcast about the situation during the last decade, avoiding where you can the MSM. I guarantee those news sites are leftist ones where they would not know the truth if it hit them in the face.

I have been there many times and have many Arab friends, who have no issues at all.

Why do you think that around a million Arabs don’t want to be under PA control, which is what will happen in a land swap deal, if the PA ever agrees to a peace deal? They want to be under Israeli control. There’s a problem in that PA doesn't want them . They have made that very clear.

Please spare us the rant of you hourly atrocities too. I have been there many times.

An example of the lies than emanate from the WB. Late last year a group of 8 Australian journalists went on a Mission to Israel and the WB. I don't recall where exactly,somewhere near Bethlehem I think it was, but they were caught in the middle of a fracas between some Palestinians and the IDF, including tear gas.
They witnessed the whole thing and it was clearly caused by the Palestinians. Next thing they knew, was that it was being reported by the PA media, as an assault by the IDF. They could not believe it. 3 of them contacted the media outlet and it was changed.

If someone like you had heard that you would have immediately blamed the IDF.

Unlike you, I see faults by both sides as they are and don't take the word of media especially the leftist media as you clearly do.
A classic example is Olive trees being damaged/removed in the WB being blamed on people from illegal outposts. I have video showing the Palestinians. Doing it themselves and it happens annually.
Posted by Sam C, Wednesday, 12 February 2014 4:01:21 PM
DEAR NEVER TRUST..polutions
WE ARE A DIVIDED HOUSE..[as runner points out]..just as you planned

in truth it will be solved by truth..no more lies..no more deaths
no more division..no more atheist agrenda..one holy land devoted to the one god

thats it

your guesTS..IN THE LANDS OF GOD
not palistein/not israel
but GODS LANDS..[IM ARAB]..SO ALL NEIGHBOURS KNOW*

THIS LAND SERVES THOSE WHO SERVE GOD[FULLSTOP]

NO GUNS NO war..no wepons of ms destruction..just by grace /mercy alONE..[IF YOUR GODLESS PLEASE GO AWAY..THIS LAND BELONGS TO GOD..NOT ANY SECULAR GOVT/STATE.POLITITION

LIVE UP TO YOUR NAme
let priests run the holy lands[full stop]

I AM SENDING THE POPE..TO STEAL THE DEAL
A UNITY TICKEt/run by a war cabnit..from both sides
payed for by gods money[see wikiseed/WIKIGELD..S.U.N.TREATY]

one for the one
or the one for all?

anyhow..i got a google seArch..for you
unlike me..loty..ou dont provide prooF

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=DIRTY+JEWS+AND+THE+CHRISTIAN+RIGHT

its an expose'..of the [DIRTY WASHING/..filth..eh?

here is a JEW-friendly linK
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jewish-world-features/.premium-1.572391

ANYHOW ITS A BOOK MATE..it just sounds like the end time trumpet
but we know your not into that god stuff/dont even do the jewish kosha things.

in short you helped kill god and youR MESSIAH*
you will not kill gods holy of holy one day longer

make peace..or else
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 12 February 2014 4:09:10 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
CORRECTION

your guesTS..[or hosts]..IN THE LANDS OF GOD
not palistein/not israel,,but gods holy land

but GODS holy LANDS..[In ARAB]..SO ALL NEIGHBOURS KNOW*
and in yiddish..so you know too

three nameS
EMGLISH=GODS PEOPLES LAND
DUTCH..VAN DIE MENS LAND
YIDDISH..LANdA MENCHE DEN DIE
ARAB..TERRA allah head towel

ONE MEANING
I FORGET THE CHINES CHARACTERS BY THEY MEAN GODS PEOPLES LAND

UNDER THE S.U.N TREATY..[PS THE POPE SHALL CARRY THE FATIMA LETTERS]
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 12 February 2014 4:17:43 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
David G,
Ah the whimsical world of Liberal Democracy!
If you're a philo Semite you're a 'Racist".
If you're an anti Semite you're a "Racist"
If you're proactive on the Palestinian issue you're a "Racist".
If you're inactive on the Palestinian issue you're "Racist".

It doesn't matter what you say 10 out of 10 Progressives and Conservatives agree that you're a racist.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Wednesday, 12 February 2014 4:19:17 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy