The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Syria: on the road to ruin > Comments

Syria: on the road to ruin : Comments

By Graham Cooke, published 30/10/2012

This is a war of attrition, and while these kinds of wars usually find a winner, the time frames can be measured in years rather than months or weeks.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
CHERFUL, although Syria doesn't rate a mention I thought you might like to compare 'Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse? Science, Engineering, and Speculation' by Thomas W. Eagar and Christopher Musso published in JOM the Journal of the Minerals, Metals and Materials Society, which I admit met my expectation of rational.
http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM/0112/Eagar/Eagar-0112.html
with
"Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe" by Harrit et. al.
http://www.benthamscience.com/open/tocpj/articles/V002/7TOCPJ.pdf
The second is a bit of a slog to read closely - but it does include 'Of course, we do not assume that the destruction of the WTC skyscrapers occurred conventionally.' As for common sense it doesn't seem to accept the logic of finding traces of aluminium, iron, etc in micronised dust from buildings made of iron and aluminium nor answers the question of how any implied 'nano-thermite' constituents survived being ignited?

To your comment on illusion and delusion, could be added confusion.
Posted by WmTrevor, Thursday, 1 November 2012 5:54:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
CHERFUL ,This is your nervana site http:///debunking911.com/ See their homepage picture of the South Tower collapsing.See the top third of this building pitching at 22 degrees.According to NIST the National Institute for Standards and Technology,this top third above the plane impact collapsed the lower two thirds.

How did this top third falling over,impact enough energy to collapse the lower two thirds? If you view video footage of the South Tower,it falls over at 22 deg and then vaporises into dust.How does concrete dust, crush thousands of tons of reinforced concrete and make it happen as fast as you falling off that same building? Totally impossible!

Never before in history or since,have concrete reinforced steel building buildings collapsed due to fire.
Posted by Arjay, Thursday, 1 November 2012 7:08:52 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay, to simplify the anaology,

Varicose veins collapse the same way. One valve goes and increases the weight on the valve below, then it goes and the valve below it now has twice the amount of blood weight it was meant to bear. Then that valve collapses and triple the weight of blood goes on the valve below etc. etc.
The buildings didn’t collapse by fire they collapsed because of those planes destroying the supports for the upper floors.

As for all this chemical component mumbo jumbo, I must admit I do not feel like reading it but
I may make a bit of an effort to do so. It wouldn’t matter what experts say about this or that
Nano what’s its name? How would I know if they are correct or not because I do not know much
About the field they are talking about. That means they can say anything and I have no way of
Knowing if what they say can be proved wrong. Therefore I would be wary of taking their words at face value as like most humans they see things clouded by what they want to believe. I would need the opinions of many experts in this field to sort the grain from the chaff.

Also it wouldn’t matter if your vein valve collapsed at a 22% angle it would still pour down 0nto the next level. If there were set explosions why didn’t we see windows exploding violently outwards.
Posted by CHERFUL, Friday, 2 November 2012 1:00:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
WmTrevor- illusion,delusion and confusion could cause a contusion.
Posted by CHERFUL, Friday, 2 November 2012 4:30:46 PM
CHERFUL your veins are not made of concrete or steel.They are flexible living organisms.You are comparing living with non living.

Anyway see 'September Morn' and view it with an open mind.
Posted by Arjay, Friday, 2 November 2012 6:27:31 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy