The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Norway and terrorism: white male rage > Comments

Norway and terrorism: white male rage : Comments

By Keith Suter, published 28/7/2011

Worrying about infrequent and unlikely acts of Islamic terrorism has dulled us to the danger we nurse within.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
..Infrequent and unlikely acts of Islamic terrorism? Indeed!
Isnt there an elephant in the room?
When are we going to talk about loss of sovereignty?
This is the GREATEST Islamic threat. Hasnt anyone understood what unregulated Islamic settlement in European countries poses the greatest loss without a single shot fired by them or any other act of overt aggression. Take the cases of Holland,Belgium, Norway, Denmark or Finland that have small enough populations that can be reached by Muslim majorities within the life time of their present grandchildren. One man one vote and the democratic parliaments will be in the hands of Muslims of those countries. Look at the case of the UK. What is democracy offering the Brits today in vital electorates where they have accumulated majorities.
I saw a documentary some of you may have where 6000 libyan refugees were trying to land on the island of Lampedusa, (Italy) that has a population of 5000. The people of the island resolutely refused to let them land. They could see what other Europeans still cannot see. Anders Brevinik of Norway could. What other option do these countries have that is far better. Do we have a right to own and control that which is our own ..our own national destiny and cultural character or do we hand these over meekly in the nicest democratic manner to keep the UN happy.

The greatest loss would be the end of their sovereignty and destiny of their lives in their own countries.This is the greatest terror hanging over their heads.

socratease
Posted by socratease, Friday, 29 July 2011 1:11:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pelican,The Carbon Cops are now a reality with Gillards new legislation of massive fines or even gaol if you do not comply.They will have the power to walk onto business premises and conduct a carbon audit.This is a totalitarian communist manifesto.Who would thought that oppression would come via the environmentals.Democracy and freedom are not negotiable under any circumstances.

Glen Beck last yr set out to debunk the FEMA camps in the USA set up by George Bush.He said he could not debunk them and was going to do a story on them.Within hours Beck did a 180 deg turn and said they did not exist.There are supposed to be over 600 FEMA camps in the USA empty,with barbed and razor wire facing inwards to keep people in.Some even have turnstiles.Are they expecting a major crime outbreask in the USA? I didn't know Wall St had that many criminals.

When you add up all the evidence with the Patriot Act,our sedition laws, Obama's Preventative Detention,the 911 false flag events, it does not look good for our future.
Posted by Arjay, Friday, 29 July 2011 7:24:02 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay
I'm sure Keith Suter would be happy to admit being a COR member.
http://www.clubofrome.org/eng/people/full_members3.asp

BTW I'm stunned at how Gillard is proceeding with her 'Carbon Cop' approach. It really does smack of totalitarian nonsense. Its like Bob Carr's Water Police. Its based on the idea that its the people, not the government who have failed and must be punished. Of course, the opposite is true. Successive Governments have failed to prepare for future energy and water usage. Now its the people who must pay the price. The Carbon Cops idea has overtones of a central planning politburo.

How long before the individual and not the Corporation becomes the target?

Pericles,

Maybe rave is too strong a word, I'll say 'rant' then. Its superficially cool and organised but its a mixtures of various well used themes and I believe there's really nothing new in what Breivik says. Anyone who quotes Jeremy Clarkson to back up his case is hardly a serious political figure.

People like Breivik are keen to do what they do with or without a right or left wing political philosphy. Its just easier for them to justify their behaviour when its appears to be part of apparent overall plan.

I think this incident will unfortunately be 'milked' by many political and social commentators to support their own causes whatever that may be.
Posted by Atman, Friday, 29 July 2011 9:43:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Atman Why did Keith Suter go to the Neils Harritt Lecture in July last year? I was on the door taking tickets and money.If he is part of this elitist NWO why give evidence about WTC 7 with Brian Wilshire on 2GB? Is Keith like Ruppert Murdoch having an each way bet?
Posted by Arjay, Friday, 29 July 2011 10:20:20 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Atman "BTW I'm stunned at how Gillard is proceeding with her 'Carbon Cop' approach", this was originally Penny Wong's approach - all along there was a plan to have inspectors go onto business properties to enforce Carbon compliancy. First the "top 1,000", now "top 500", but that revenue will never be enough, do the sums, the departments have to be self funding, how do they do that at the entry level rate, they can't.

BTW - the articles in the legislation allow entry into your home as well as businesses, so when this legislation is extended to accuse you of exceeding your carbon allowance (coming soon), the carbon cops will be able to come in and investigate you, via the smartmeter initially - and they will have the power to remove you from the grid, or fine you.

So this first stage of the Carbon Tax is almost friendly, in fact it is being touted you will make money, why? Well once it's all in place, and it can be proved people "wanted" (see Getup!) it, then they can crank it up.

A year ago I mentioned the carbon police to some friends, they laughed, a friend emailed me today to ask how did I know, and to question why he doubted what I had said?
Posted by Amicus, Friday, 29 July 2011 10:50:34 AM
Sorry went almost off topic there, but stayed sort of on the line of totalitarianism of the ALPGreenIndie Colation, who brook no dissent and see no problem fiddling with information sources .. the press or yours!

I see now in Australia various media sources are trying to link the lone Norwegian nutter because he read widely and liked some of what he read so much, he linked to it.

This now is being touted a an excuse to shut down conservative media.

I don't understand what type of world these people want to live in, why they think it is ok to be so intolerant to their fellow countrymen and women.

Right now there is a majority of Australians against carbon tax, but that is just seen as a marketing problem, not a policy issue .. incredible.
Posted by Amicus, Friday, 29 July 2011 11:12:39 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy