The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > June 2021: ten predictions for the coming decade > Comments

June 2021: ten predictions for the coming decade : Comments

By Sam Vaknin, published 26/5/2011

Russia to become properly democratic; a Chinese depression; cloud computing in cloud cuckoo land? Ten years will tell.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
I predict that as it is mostly Labor types who are drawn to Malcolm Turnbull, [& why not as he is actually a taller clone of Rudd], he will leave the liberal party, perhaps off the toe of someones boot.

He will not only join the Labor party, but become it's leader, & spend most of a term as Labor opposition leader, before even they wake up to him, & send him packing.

After a decade of ever cooling temperature we will have a new clutch of so called climate scientists rushing into print with the new ice age forecasts. Some of the public will even believe them.

The Greens will call for a stop of the usage of all fossil fuels, as the increasing level of CO2 is causing all this cooling.

I will give up my high performance sports cars, & buy a mobility scooter
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 26 May 2011 11:38:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen, I dont often say much to you, and its for very good reasons:)

LEA
Posted by Quantumleap, Friday, 27 May 2011 1:25:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
In the interests of research, may I introduce the word 'Hitler', so Clownfish can tell us what happens now?
Posted by Candide, Friday, 27 May 2011 8:37:16 AM
Godwin's Law is so 2000.
Posted by Clownfish, Friday, 27 May 2011 8:40:07 AM
Sure, but I was hoping that it might have some interesting consequence in your personal drinking game, which itself is very twentieth century.
Posted by Candide, Friday, 27 May 2011 1:51:20 PM
Nah, Malthusians are so much more predictable. On any given OLO post, I'm guaranteed to be half shickered after the first 10 or 20 comments.
Posted by Clownfish, Friday, 27 May 2011 7:56:44 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy