The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Israel's loyalty oath bill > Comments

Israel's loyalty oath bill : Comments

By Antoun Issa, published 27/10/2010

Is Israel's new loyalty oath bill 'ethnocratic, theocratic, nationalistic and racist'?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Zionism is the new Nazism.Israel will trick us into a global conflict if we don't stay alert.There is now a corporate facism which crosses all borders and Govts of all persuasions have been seduced by the power of money.
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 27 October 2010 5:58:13 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
And I wonder what Radio Tel Aviv advises ordinary slow-thinking Australian citizens (who are not Joint Australian/Israeli citizens) , to think about the loyalty (to Australia) of their brother & sister Australian citizens , who are also citizens of the foreign state of Israel , and who support this Oath which the state of Israel so reasonably requires .
Posted by Oz, Wednesday, 27 October 2010 7:48:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"And the barber kept on shaving".
I'm going to bed - OR visiting a less sanitised web site .
Posted by Oz, Wednesday, 27 October 2010 9:07:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Yuyutsu,

I guess you fall into the pattern of many who denigrate a religion that is not their own. Pity.
Posted by david f, Wednesday, 27 October 2010 9:37:28 PM
Dear David,

"guess you fall into the pattern of many who denigrate a religion that is not their own. Pity."

It actually used to be my own, I had my share of brain-wash, but I've done my research since and discovered Judaism for what it really is. Thank God for that.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 27 October 2010 9:50:18 PM
Dear Yuyutsu

I see you are a fan of the Wellhausen Documentary Hypothesis? :)

Please..it's been discredited more times than I can count.

There are more holes in that theory than in a swiss cheeze.

Judaism, relates only to the land of Israel given by God. (Orthodox type) That does not include Australia.

If a Jew was to be faithful to the Biblical faith, he would be sharing the Grace of God with all he/she can.

//I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth// Isaiah 49:6

The modern Jew may or may not, depending on his traditions, see 'salvation' in very materialistic terms, but the original nature of salvation was 'faith in God' as demonstrated by Abraham. Gen 15:6

Yuy..please move on from Wellhausen and catch up :)
Posted by ALGOREisRICH, Thursday, 28 October 2010 5:30:50 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy