The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Do we really need R18+ computer games? > Comments

Do we really need R18+ computer games? : Comments

By Barbara Biggins, published 16/2/2010

An R18+ classification will allow computer games with more extreme content to be sold and hired out.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All
we may not "need" R18 games, but we don't "need" barbara biggins either. and i know which is less revolting.
Posted by bushbasher, Wednesday, 24 February 2010 3:44:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pynchme,

The term BRD is not of my invention, and has been used for decades with similar meaning. DOF is a humourous invention of mine with no particular symbolism yet.

Unfortunately it is often the aged that cannot grasp the modern era and wish to bend it to their outdated values, which is why BRD is so appropriate. Outdated values are less frequent amongst teens.

I would suggest you review your previous posts as I did and you will see what I mean with respect to limitations on adult material etc.

When BB wishes to inflict her restrictions on the freedoms of others, she ceases to be a "good citizen" and becomes another Conroy and as such fair game.

It is not because she is female, if you read my posts I was even more derogatory of Conroy.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Wednesday, 24 February 2010 4:32:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SM thanks for your reply.

If you were as derogatory towards some bloke, why wasn't he a DOF ?

You're the one who said the term wouldn't be well received - I can't see why a woman is a BRD while you're too concerned about how a bloke would react to call him something equivalent to BRD.

Nevermind - thanks very much for the post.

pynch
Posted by Pynchme, Wednesday, 24 February 2010 9:21:53 PM
"When BB wishes to inflict her restrictions on the freedoms of others, she ceases to be a "good citizen" and becomes another Conroy and as such fair game."

Seconded Shadow. I couldn't agree more.
Posted by King Hazza, Wednesday, 24 February 2010 9:23:27 PM
Everybody! Everybody! There's a matter that must be addressed immediately!

It has come to my attention, that risque stories are no longer told orally! A recent invention has allowed people to *gasp* write them down on a page!

Why, this 'printing press' which they claim will further education and biblical understanding can also be used to mass produce smut!

For god's sake, CHILDREN MAY READ THEM! Won't somebody puh-lease think of the children!

Why, if enough of them become literate, we're in for a serious problem.

Why, we could try and have only adults reading these books, but if we did some kind of rating system then they could still get into the country and into the wrong hands. Teenagers might get all kinds of woolly ideas about independence.

Wiser people like us, who know that moulding and shaping the minds of the youth is of the utmost importance, should despair at this heinous travesty of entertainment. Why, I bet only shady characters read these "books" they speak of.

I expect any literary material involving suggestions of lewd behaviour be banned forthwith, starting with the works of that trollop Erica Jong. Fancy giving women ideas about no-strings attached fornicating.
Posted by TurnRightThenLeft, Thursday, 25 February 2010 12:09:03 AM
To right Turnright! Nice one!
Posted by King Hazza, Thursday, 25 February 2010 9:14:25 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy