The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > An Interesting Take On Female Activism

An Interesting Take On Female Activism

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. 14
  10. All
“Women can only make a show of fighting for their rights if their men gallantly allow them to do so. In such chivalrous societies, strong and independent women know that their power ultimately lies in being able to make a scene to get their way, safe in the knowledge that gentlemen are obliged to back away in such circumstances. Thus do the feminists exult in their “strength”. This is how the suffragettes used their “power”; and this is how modern feminists like Van Badham – prone to behaving hysterically – also use it”. (Jonathan McClintock, Spectator, June 2018)
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 10 June 2018 9:20:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Interesting but not at all surprising to read of the paedophile ring among the liberal artist with feminist supplying their daughters for those 'artist'. Not likely to hear much from the ABC. Not the catholic church hence no outcry.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/australian-celebrity-paedophile-ring-revealed/news-story/152f23a6d269437321f8e2f923a82e7f
Posted by runner, Sunday, 10 June 2018 7:21:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It only works on blokes too weak to be anything other than their women's doormats.
Women don't want weak doormats anyway, they won't respect you.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Sunday, 10 June 2018 8:09:06 PM
Dear AC,

That reminds me of this joke:

Wife says to husband: "How would you describe me?"

Husband answers: ABCDEFGHIJK

Wife asks: What does that mean?

Husband replies: Amazing, Beautiful, Classy, Darling, Elegant,
Fantastic, Gorgeous and Hot.

Wife asks: What about IJK?

Husband relies: I - I'm, J - Just, K- Kidding!
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 10 June 2018 8:14:00 PM
//Women don't want weak doormats anyway, they won't respect you.//

Who cares?

Can't have sex with no bitch's 'respect', know what I'm sayin' dog?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM
Posted by Toni Lavis, Monday, 11 June 2018 12:56:07 AM
What the girls don't seem to be aware of is that their male counterparts these days are not as chivalrous as we silly old farts were, and the girls are doing enough screeching, caterwauling and self-promotion that they don't need male help (or so they think). Young blokes are also sick of being treated like crap and taken for granted. When they try to be nice, they don't get any thanks for if. A young man gave up his seat on a bus for my wife recently, and he was so shocked that she thanked him that he was still thanking her for thanking him when she got off the bus.

Recently, a hugely pregnant Channel 9 reporter travelled on public transport to deliberately 'prove’ how ill-mannered everybody was. She started off with an 'attitude’ towards males, and they did indeed leave her strap hanging. Even dogs can sense what is thought of them. Anyway, pregnancy is not an illness, and if she can run around sticking microphones in the public’s face, she can stand up on a bus
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 11 June 2018 10:10:28 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. 14
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy