The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The real terrorists.

The real terrorists.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All
As I said in one of my earlier posts,I was in the US on 9/11 and saw it as it happened. It was not a video fed into the system. There is no doubt the planes were real. Unfortunately it does not matter what any one THINKS happened. Those that know the truth are either dead or don't want to talk about it. Well enough jousting on this topic, for me.I have garnished a few more answers and views, my question proved fruitful for me, so see you all on another post. Bye for now.
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 9:01:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You’re right there, ALTRAV.

<<Unfortunately it does not matter what any one THINKS happened.>>

What matters is what the evidence says, and I have seen no reliable evidence to suggest that there was a grand conspiracy, even after watching that terrible documentary, Loose Change.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY5pg2n95ko

http://i.imgur.com/zuHDGub.jpg

<<Those that know the truth are either dead or don't want to talk about it.>>

Or they’re getting on with their lives and ignoring what the conspiracy theorists are claiming.

http://i.imgur.com/H44FQBB.jpg
Posted by AJ Philips, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 9:47:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ALTRAV,
It was Muslim terrorists who flew the planes, as the Muslim community wanted to build a mosque on the 'ground zero' site. From the Muslim communities view point it was a trophy gained over western American society to have destroyed these buildings. To plant a Mosque there was the height of insult to Western America.
Posted by Josephus, Wednesday, 19 July 2017 11:11:05 AM
Josephus,

Are you seriously claiming that the 9/11 terrorist attacks occurred because the Islamic community of NYC wanted to build a mosque at ground zero as a symbol of triumph over the West?

<<It was Muslim terrorists who flew the planes, as the Muslim community wanted to build a mosque on the 'ground zero' site. From the Muslim communities view point it was a trophy gained over western American society to have destroyed these buildings.>>

That’s just as nuts as what the 9/11 Truthers claim.

The Islamic community in NYC later wanted to build a mosque a few blocks away from Ground Zero (for unrelated reasons, so far as I know). This is probably what you, or the fake news that you got your information from, are referring to.

You don’t need to use your contempt for Islam to justify a rejection of the claim that 9/11 was an inside job, so please don’t make it look like that’s what you’re doing.

Truthers aren't motivated by a desire to get Islam off the hook (as ttbn's post also implied), they're usually people with an extreme distrust for all authority, who score high on levels of openness and agreeableness in psychometric tests, and are sometimes lonely; and such emphasis on the role of Islam as yours, to the point where you are just making stuff up, only serves to legitimise the ridiculous claim that we somehow NEED to believe that 9/11 wasn’t an inside job.

Save your attacks on Islam for more relevant discussions.
Posted by AJ Philips, Wednesday, 19 July 2017 12:29:18 PM
one wonders why the total lack of questioning of the muslim/refugee policeman's faith when it comes to killing white Australian women in America. Oh that's right abc to busy fudging domestic violence figures among Christians. Where are the riots on the street in America?
Posted by runner, Thursday, 20 July 2017 10:38:24 AM
Runner I don't understand the point/s you are making. Forgive me for asking, but could you clarify? Don't worry you can be frank so don't mind if you offend someone. Someone will always be offended, you can't please everyone.
Posted by ALTRAV, Thursday, 20 July 2017 11:54:16 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy