The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The real terrorists.

The real terrorists.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
ALTRAV,
Has no clue of Islamic history, the year 911 is an important sore in their history. All those who took over the planes were Islamic, and what they did was extreme. They were Islamic terrorists alright. Read the transcripts of the pilots.
Posted by Josephus, Monday, 17 July 2017 5:17:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ALTRAV,
Trucks going to the WTC at night and leaving early in the morning?
Have you considered the possibility that they belonged to an office cleaning company?

And hypothetically, what if they were government related?
It doesn't change the fact that hijacked aircraft were crashed into the WTC.
It doesn't change the fact that the crashed aircraft set it on fire.
It doesn't change the fact that the prolonged effect of exposure to heat and flames, combined with the physical damage from the impact, caused the towers to collapse.

I can understand why someone would believe the 911 version of the Pearl Harbour conspiracy, but not a nutty one about how things that clearly happened didn't. And all, apparently, because of its visual similarity to a controlled implosion! WTF do you expect the collapse of a burning tower to look like?
Posted by Aidan, Monday, 17 July 2017 5:54:18 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I don't have answers, I only have questions. Were there terrorists flying ALL the planes? I don't know but I will say this that the facts are sometimes stretched to make a point or get an outcome. Another question. What happened to, or what kind of plane flew into the Pentagon? NONE! Because it was found to be a 'Bunker Buster' or a missile. Fact! In answer to the question as to who was flying the two twin tower planes? Guess what, it has been demonstrated that any plane large or small can be flown remotely. Fact! Find a few extreme muslims terrorists and offer them a clear path to exterminate a few more infidels and again you might say far-fetched, and I would be inclined to agree with you; BUT for the many unanswered questions and the untold attempts at trying to kill any talk of conspiracies. Oh and by the way, the story about the trucks came from the survivors of the twin towers.
I don't wish to keep drip feeding this post for the sake of closed minded commenters. I would like to say exactly what I have found but unfortunately I don't subscribe to political correctness. I leave that to the frightened the lazy and the arrogant.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 17 July 2017 6:11:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ALTRAV:
Just take a Bex and have a nice liedown.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 17 July 2017 7:00:50 PM
Aidan, one of my careers has been in engineering, struct/mech/auto.
Firstly JetA is simply refined kerosene. It was not enough fuel to have caused the failure of the steel structure. Fact! If you have any knowledge of thermodynamics, even if, the tanks were full, most of it either flowed out the ends of the outer walls and the rest went down the lift well, oh and by this stage most of it has gone. The temperature kerosene burns at would have taken ages to weaken the vertical beams (who by the way were coated with a fire retardant material, which was that dust we all saw on TV, unless 'someone' went around and systematically removed it at key locations). Now even you guys have to admit that it is impossible to collapse a structure absolutely perfectly vertically even with pre-set heating equipment, and I remind you once again it was too short a time from the plane hitting the tower till it started coming down. This was a 'CONTROLLED IMPLOSION' There is absolutely no doubt in my and others minds. If this was the work of terrorists, they would have placed the explosives in such a way as to have them fall on chosen or specific targets killing thousands more people. It would have been so easy. I don't know why those behind this chose to destroy these and I believe one or two other buildings, but for pity's sake all of you, bagging me, why not you also look into it yourselves and you too will come away with more questions than answers. As I said I believe I am forming an answer to this massacre and it is not what we have been led to believe. Oh and as for the trucks,........really? Office cleaning company? So this guy sees the cleaners coming and going for years and now the cleaning company changes from one ton vans to military style trucks? You guys have not given this much thought, look into it you might just see what I'm going on about. Remember,'Too many questions, not enough answers'.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 17 July 2017 7:17:29 PM
Dear ALTRAV,

Much has been written about 9/11.

The following link makes a great deal of sense:

http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/whatwerethecausesof911

It's worth a read.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 17 July 2017 7:42:36 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy