The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The real terrorists.

The real terrorists.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
If no plane hit the Pentagon where is the plane and its passengers ?

There is only one mystery I have not seen explained;
Why did that third building collapse ?
It was just across the road from one of the towers.
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 4:11:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Bazz,

Good question about the Third Tower:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7485331.stm
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 4:42:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
at the time of the 911 attack, my wife was deep into her Masters and was working late on one of her papers.
She took a break and switched on the TV, sometime around 0100-0200 hrs and immediately woke me as the first plane had hit the Towers, we watched, in disbelief, as the second plane struck.

I have no doubt that the Towers were hit by passenger aircraft and that the buildings then collapsed from the after effects.
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 5:26:09 PM
ALTRAV,

Just read this,
"There are so many more but I fear this is not the forum to discuss such matters as it appears that people don't want to believe they are being had."

You're right, this is not the forum on which to discuss this as we're not likely to let you have us!!
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 5:34:57 PM
Bazz, there's no mystery about the third building collapse. It was severely damaged from debris from one of he big towers, and it too had been on fire for hours, as putting it out had not been the fire fighters priority.

Of course the conspiracy nuts don't believe this. They think that despite the number of firefighters killed in the first tower collapse, the firefighters were in on the conspiracy. This is because in a subsequent TV interview the bloke in charge said he decided to "pull it" meaning withdraw the firefighting effort. And conspiracy nuts consider it ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE that "pull it" could mean anything other than demolish the building with explosives!
Posted by Aidan, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 6:56:09 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
OK Aiden, I had never heard the story of what happened.
I just cannot see how the "conspirators could get so many people
in on the joke.
Now I see the firemen as well, it must have been thousands.
I think the firemen and police would have sprung the secret when so
many of their mates died.
Yes my wife and myself watched it live.
Of course someone will say it was a video fed into the system.
Yet Bin Ladin & AlKawazi admitted it.
Sealed their fate.
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 18 July 2017 7:49:32 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy