The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The real terrorists.

The real terrorists.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All
I have followed, as much as I can, the 'terrorist fever'. What I have found is that in almost every case that I tried to look deeper into, only came up with the same rhetoric. The answers to my questions are concealed behind closed lips and doors. The 911 phenomenon is a classic example. We now know that 911 was not the work of terrorists but simply promoted as such. I know that someone (or more) has the truth, but for fear of their lives dare not speak out. A common thread keeps appearing; or at least paths keep circling around the 'builderberg' group. Of which the Bush family are members. Anyone? Anything? Does anyone have a list of the 'Builderberg' group?
Posted by ALTRAV, Saturday, 15 July 2017 5:20:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Virtually all you want you will find at
http://www.corbettreport.com/

Top right on home page has search function, he provides links to all the verified information etc.
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 16 July 2017 8:16:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ALTRAV,
Reading stupid conspiracy websites does not amount to looking deeper.

We know for certain that 911 was the work of terrorists.
Posted by Aidan, Sunday, 16 July 2017 10:02:16 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
These 9/11 conspiracies are absurd.

The amount of people who would had to have been in on such an operation would extend into the thousands, and given how easy it is to anonymously blow the whistle on any wrong doing, it is simply inconceivable that no one has done so yet.

Believing that 9/11 was an inside job is as insane as believing that man actually landed on the moon. Everyone knows that Stanley Kubrick was hired to help stage the moon landing. But, being as particular as he was, he demanded that the footage be shot on location.

What an expensive hoax that turned out to be!

Seriously, though, there's a good study which demonstrates how exponentially difficult it becomes to keep a secret, the more people are in on it:

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/jan/26/secret-success-equations-give-calculations-for-keeping-conspiracies-quiet
Posted by AJ Philips, Sunday, 16 July 2017 10:22:50 PM
Guys, I was in the states on the morning of 9/11. What I saw and heard I immediately recognized as a controlled 'IMPLOSION'. I'm not going to try to convince you on this forum, but there is NO DOUBT this was an inside job. OK, I'll leave you with just one of many 'flaws' in the 'terrorist' story; and that is for weeks before 9/11, covered military like trucks would enter the underground car park and then leave again in the morning in time for the staff to arrive. This is just one 'fact' on the record. There are so many more but I fear this is not the forum to discuss such matters as it appears that people don't want to believe they are being had.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 17 July 2017 2:20:30 AM
Another idiot saying it wasn't Muslim terrorists.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 17 July 2017 10:05:36 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy