The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Islamic riot

Islamic riot

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 91
  7. 92
  8. 93
  9. Page 94
  10. 95
  11. 96
  12. 97
  13. ...
  14. 103
  15. 104
  16. 105
  17. All
Yup! That's what ya get from Religious Fanatics of any description.

I did note that he required it to be done with due all the judicial requirements, which would definitely change the behaviour of most disrespectful & socially deviant children, wouldn't it? It's not the same as just turning up & killing them on the street, is it? Which is what you get from Muslim Fundamentalists.
Posted by Jayb, Wednesday, 10 October 2012 10:10:25 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh excellent, Jayb...

So the case of disrespectful and socially deviant children is not a matter of societal introspection at all? Because such social anomalies can usually be traced back to a fundamental failing of society.

To differentiate on the matter resting on the (judicial or not) method of disposal is rather irksome, don't you think? It's certainly at odds with Enlightenment values - or any civilised values that I'm familiar with.

Why did you hold up the judicial aspect as some sort of mitigation for such a loathsome proposition?
Posted by Poirot, Wednesday, 10 October 2012 10:53:28 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Regarding the Mt. Warren Post.

It's crap. I have just spoken to Centre Management about the matter & one of the Directors confirmed that ANZAC Badges have been sold at Mt. Warren for the last two years that he has been involved with Centre Management. They have been trying to find the originator of the eMail with out any luck.
Posted by Jayb, Wednesday, 10 October 2012 11:06:37 AM
Thanks for that, Jayb.

I was inclined to conclude right from the moment I saw it that it was an instance of hysterical social media hype, designed to inflame feelings toward Muslims.

Not helpful to broader dialogue, I think you'll agree.
Posted by Poirot, Wednesday, 10 October 2012 11:25:51 AM
I thank you too arjay.
Are posts deleted without a note telling us so?
I posted right under that one jayb, warning it was a lie.
Willing to think I did something and failed to post.
But in that post, might have been a reference to another poster, did I offend csteele?
Back on subject such lies that is what it was, are dangerous and crafted by every side be aware of them, do not feed hate machines on any side.
But be aware too, SOME are intent on covering up true issues.
SYRIA.
Every news broadcast tells the story children, even dead Holly men laying in the street dead to be used as bait! for snipers!
Russia and China are acting against humanity.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 10 October 2012 12:21:27 PM
Sorry slip jayb
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 10 October 2012 12:25:11 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 91
  7. 92
  8. 93
  9. Page 94
  10. 95
  11. 96
  12. 97