The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Islamic riot

Islamic riot

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 94
  7. 95
  8. 96
  9. Page 97
  10. 98
  11. 99
  12. 100
  13. ...
  14. 103
  15. 104
  16. 105
  17. All
Loudmouth Joe.
Yep taleban, and uneducated to the extent they think a God wants them to do this evil act.
I forever, stand against such filth.
Brave little girl may you live.
And may you be part of leading your sisters to a better free-er life.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 11 October 2012 4:58:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yep, it looks like it took a bullet to the head of a 14 year old Muslim girl to bring some of the people in this Forum to their senses about this terrible religion & how it acts.

Strangely, I haven't seen any wild demonstrations threatening to kill all & sundry for this atrocity. It just goes to show where we're at. Doesn't it?
Posted by Jayb, Friday, 12 October 2012 10:51:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Jayb,

For a brief misanthropic moment, I was thinking "Yeah, behead all those who shoot 14-year-old girls in the head for wanting to go to school."

And who threaten to do it again when/if she recovers.

But then I thought, no, I'm an imperfect product of the Enlightenment, and we shouldn't think like that - we have developed, after a multitude of setbacks and special favours, the notion of the rule of law, under which punishments are supposed to be set dispassionately for such vile acts without fear or favour.

If the 'authorities' ever get around to catching the b@stards who did this, I'll shout everyone on this thread a Soy Latte.

Cheers,

Joe

:)
Posted by Loudmouth, Friday, 12 October 2012 12:35:38 PM
*If the 'authorities' ever get around to catching the b@stards who did this, I'll shout everyone on this thread a Soy Latte*

Far more likely Joe, that it will be the Americans and one of their
drones, despite Csteele's protests. As we know, the Pakistani
authorities are quite two faced, jailing the doctor who helped
catch bin Laden. Without Pakistani Govt support, the Taliban would
not exist.
Posted by Yabby, Friday, 12 October 2012 2:11:31 PM
EMAIL arrived yesterday, we all get them good funny bad awful.
This one anti Muslim,whole pages of photos , usual signs calling for our death, the bottom of the gene pool stuff.
Know what hurt.
Still does? makes me ache all over.
Under a photo men in their 20,s in suits, little brides maids in western wedding dress?
300 militants from the west bank ,their wedding shots, girls? 7 to 9.
This is called pedophilia in my world.
Is this religion a cover for sexual enslavement of women?
Try telling me it is not.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 12 October 2012 3:57:29 PM
Well Belly, Loudmouth, Yabby etc. It looks like we shoved the truth about this lot down the dissenter’s necks.

Belly: 300 militants from the west bank, their wedding shots, girls? 7 to 9.

The original reason for marrying girls this young is that they were virgins & didn't have VD/STD which was rife in the Middle East & most of them didn't have fathers or family as they had been killed in various wars. Shocking, but true.

Come on csteel & apologists, etc, why aren’t you defending your friends now? Cat got your tongue?
Posted by Jayb, Saturday, 13 October 2012 1:59:11 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 94
  7. 95
  8. 96
  9. Page 97
  10. 98
  11. 99
  12. 100