The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Islamic riot

Islamic riot

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 88
  7. 89
  8. 90
  9. Page 91
  10. 92
  11. 93
  12. 94
  13. ...
  14. 103
  15. 104
  16. 105
  17. All
Well done, Jayb, for proving my point that this thread was designed as nothing more than a vehicle to vent and a rant.

540 posts in and you are still spewing rehctub's original the "garbage" line.....displaying absolutely no progress and espousing none of Loudmouth's faith in Enlightenment values.
Posted by Poirot, Tuesday, 9 October 2012 9:47:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Poirot: 540 posts in and you are still spewing rehctub's original the "garbage" line.....displaying absolutely no progress and espousing none of Loudmouth's faith in Enlightenment values.

Poi rot it is not garbage.

Do you want these people here? They are calling for your head. Do you think it's OK to threaten to kill anyone who disagrees with their ideology & religion? Is this what you want Australian Culture to morph into?

You only see the tip of the iceberg with that lot. 7/8th of that iceberg is supporting the part you can see, even if verbal they do not. Those that do not will be forced into supporting whether they like it or not by the religious police in their community. They have them, remember the convert who had a couple of beers & got bashed up for his sin.

Please don't say it will never go that far. Once there are over 10% Muslims in Australia that's what will start to happen. There will be no Multi-culturism I'm afraid. The Islamic Community will DEMAND Shari a Law for their enclaves & from there, it's downhill all the way, as has happened in other countries over 10%.
Posted by Jayb, Tuesday, 9 October 2012 11:25:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Poi rot"

Yes, yes, Jayb, very mature...keeping in line with your theory regarding the perception baiters have of their own importance as justifying the baiting.

Carry on.

: )
Posted by Poirot, Tuesday, 9 October 2012 11:42:31 AM
Poirot: "Poi rot"

Sorry about that. I have tracked it down to the spellcheck in Word.

I just typed Poirot in & it auto corrected it to Poi rot. Xin Loi. (sorry 'bout that.)
Posted by Jayb, Tuesday, 9 October 2012 12:11:57 PM
Well, in that case, I retract my last post.

: )
Posted by Poirot, Tuesday, 9 October 2012 12:24:40 PM
Poirot,

Have you by any chance run your 'name' through a Word document with the spell-checker set to auto-correct yourself?

This is a genuine question, as I am unable to do this myself, not running Windows as my operating system. The spell-checker in my text editor, Gedit, even if I had it turned on and it had any tendency to auto-correct my typings, could well operate slightly differently to that in Word. Its just that I got an uncontrollable urge to want to check such system behaviour for myself. I'm sure you'll understand.

Of course, if this is a burden to you, I'm only too happy to retract my request.

Oh, and BTW, only seven more posts after this one will see this topic become the all-time most-posted-to topic in the General Discussion area of the Forum. Can we do it? Yes we can!

(Sorry about that.)
Posted by Forrest Gumpp, Tuesday, 9 October 2012 2:20:08 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 88
  7. 89
  8. 90
  9. Page 91
  10. 92
  11. 93
  12. 94