The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Missing Fathers evade Responsibiliy for their children.

Missing Fathers evade Responsibiliy for their children.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 43
  7. 44
  8. 45
  9. Page 46
  10. 47
  11. 48
  12. 49
  13. 50
  14. All
Nothing wrong with that, Yabby.

>>So I removed two of the 8 and chopped their heads off with an axe, all pretty straightforward and sensible. At two days old they are the size of a large mouse and still blind.<<

Trouble is, you need at least four to make a decent meal.
Posted by Pericles, Monday, 24 August 2009 2:48:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Antonious, the world is full of people like you, with a political
agenda. If you hear anything that does not suit your agenda, it
must be false! You refuse to consider that your basic assumptions
about this world could be false. So you simply close your mind.

http://esciencenews.com/articles/2009/08/21/study.demonstrates.how.we.support.our.false.beliefs

Comfirms what I am on about, for this kind of stuff swings elections!
Smart people like Karl Rove understand it, many don't. It is how he
won the elections for Bush.

Fact is, you refuse to accept that humans are part of nature and not
above nature. Yup we are another species, we think and we feel, both
affect our decisions and judgement.

Just this morning I referred back to another great neuroscience writer,
who has written various books on the brain, including for
National Geographic. He confirms what I have been on about, ie that
emotions act largely at the subconcious levels and that hormones
affect behaviour. So you Antonious, are not even aware of what is
going on in your own brain alot of the time!

You can reject all these understandings of the human mind, that is
your choice. I prefer to increase my knowledge and add some new
knowledge every single day.

If you think that I won't mention these things in my posts, because
you want to deny reality, well think again. Feel free to ignore my
posts if they give you stress, don't even read them, but don't expect
me to not discuss things which science is proving and you too could
learn if you wished, but they simply don't suit your political agenda.

Fact is you will never make sense of the human race and our niche
spot on this planet, if you don't make some effort to understand
how our brains work. For the mind is, what the brain does.

Ignore nature at your peril if you wish. Meantime people like you
and Dickie can keep shooting the messenger. I am used to it lol.
Posted by Yabby, Monday, 24 August 2009 3:08:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yabby:“Let me see, so far she's had two litters, two puppies have died. I destroyed them with an axe when they were a couple of days old, as mommy and pups were stressing due to 8 being too many.”

Oh well sweet, I was right about the pups. [the crowd roars]

And there was a “dickie” who is that now?

Plus an argument with PALE which seemed to be really common for awhile there.

And as for the missing dads, I still like that Mog’s idea about everyone paying for all children regardless of how interested either parent is or how they were created in the first place.

The mind thing, well of course hormones are important and controlling, would have to be because evidence is that people are so damn illogical. Why am I sad and missing my hubby? I know he’ll be back in a few days so why waste time on this emotion?

Because I have no idea how not to miss him. Completely without logic aye.
Posted by The Pied Piper, Monday, 24 August 2009 5:56:34 PM
The only intimate contact he has with females is when he has to pay for it which tells me that he must be pretty darn gruesome on the outside as well.

Protag
A second car for a misses costs about $300 per week. Her hair cut about one a month, average $70 a week. Nails, petticure, another $30 a week. All that girly stuff, another $50 a week. Airobics or gym membership, another $40 a week. Diet foods etc, another $80 a week.

Bottles of wine, entetainment with the girls, another $100 a week.

Now thats almost $700 a week.

Makes a night or two at the brothel sound cheap hey. Did I mention the lack of bitching?

Hang on, I think I may have to ring my lawyer tomorrow.
Posted by rehctub, Monday, 24 August 2009 6:24:51 PM
rehctub,
After all that expense you can AFFORD the phone call let alone the lawyer?
Posted by examinator, Monday, 24 August 2009 8:42:58 PM
“A second car for a misses costs about $300 per week. Her hair cut about one a month, average $70 a week. Nails, petticure, another $30 a week. All that girly stuff, another $50 a week. Airobics or gym membership, another $40 a week. Diet foods etc, another $80 a week. Bottles of wine, entetainment with the girls, another $100 a week. Now thats almost $700 a week. Makes a night or two at the brothel sound cheap hey. Did I mention the lack of bitching?”

I don’t drive, I have naturally curly hair that drives me nuts but doesn’t get cut, my nails are fine without spending money and I can reach my own toes, I don’t have girly stuff, I don’t go to the gym I walk, I would eat less food if dieting not buy more, I don’t drink wine or entertainment with girls.

But most of all I have nothing to bitch about because I’m not married to you.[smile]
Posted by The Pied Piper, Monday, 24 August 2009 9:56:15 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 43
  7. 44
  8. 45
  9. Page 46
  10. 47
  11. 48
  12. 49