The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Missing Fathers evade Responsibiliy for their children.

Missing Fathers evade Responsibiliy for their children.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 47
  7. 48
  8. 49
  9. Page 50
  10. All
PP; I love toy shopping. Boy, you had me excited there for a minute. Sorry, mind in the gutter again, wrong toys!

Yabby, I hear you loud and clear.

I live in a great house overlooking morten bay, I also have a block in the bush about 2000 ac, that's where I would rather be. Love the bush!

Saw a couple of great slogans recently.
one on a shirt, said "I chose a life, not a wife", the other on the back of a Winnebago, it said "adventure before dementia".

So what's happened to the thread by the way. Boy are we off track. But hey, it's fun!

These man hatting feminists, and anttonio, are just to much fun.

Nothing personal girls, but you really should get out and see how the other half live.
Posted by rehctub, Wednesday, 26 August 2009 6:35:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
“I do know quite a few couples who are real soulmates and nothing
would break them up.”

Thank goodness for that. You sure know how to make a person paranoid.

“I live in the bush, deeply involved in some really "ahead of their
time" projects, which fascinate me completely. I really don't have
the urge to go visiting the relies etc and all the other things
women want to do.”

Oh no no no – relies, no, his or mine, rather die thanks.[smile]

Projects in the bush? Like with animals or plants? C’mon Yabby don’t be such a hold out.

Evening Mr Rehctub, Can you tell me if there is such a thing as an albino goana? I swear I saw one once in the bush outside of Tenterfield, huge, white with pink eyes. Have to admit I was severly hungover at the time but still the horror of the moment has stuck with me forever and what was going through my mind at the time is still crystal clear, it went like this:

“!”
Posted by The Pied Piper, Wednesday, 26 August 2009 7:04:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey Seeker, at least I am sitting on the fence with my husband and Fractelle is parked up in mid field with her fella. Actually they look more comfortable than us.

Good music, thank you. Gold digger was a fav when it came out and feat wassisname who did that movie about the other dude. Yes I have been practicing being much clearer in my message style sanx. Erykah is magic.

My daughter drove me nuts playing this song over and over awhile ago but it suits this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVTyLqkez6A
Posted by The Pied Piper, Thursday, 27 August 2009 8:28:34 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 47
  7. 48
  8. 49
  9. Page 50
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy