The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Missing Fathers evade Responsibiliy for their children.

Missing Fathers evade Responsibiliy for their children.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 48
  10. 49
  11. 50
  12. All
Classic stuff Chazp – brilliant really!

You start your second post by clearly identifying the persecutor in your little drama triangle.
Second sentence and you identify the victim.
Clearly you have placed yourself as rescuer.
Follow this up with some factual but non-Australian related information.
The second paragraph follows the typical blame pattern.

Interesting third paragraph –some information for discussion purposes. Could it be?
Are you getting ready to take on the persecutor role yourself?
Are you ready to reveal the cause of your pain and move on?
Persecutor yes!
No!! You’ve turned on your own victims! They are now unwise and easily deceived.

Great work you have just passed Backyard Psychology 101.
Posted by The Observer, Sunday, 2 August 2009 8:51:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As usual in all these debates between single mother advocates and missing father advocates, everyone seems to forget that there are two hopefully willing participants in a sexual act resulting in a pregnancy.
I am assuming that if a couple wanting to have sex don't want to have a baby, they will both take the adequate precautions, of which there are thankfully plenty available in this country.
If one or the other paricipant wants to take the risk and this results in a baby, then that person should take full responsibility for that baby.
Thus, all those men and boys out there who have unprotected sex with a woman shouldn't be surprised if a baby results from your actions.
There is no point saying that the woman said she had the contraception under control or not. If you really don't want a baby, then use a condom properly or be celibate. Simple really!
Posted by suzeonline, Monday, 3 August 2009 1:02:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
These threads always see one sided views, Master in usual fashion fails to see anything.
Yes some fathers are not worth the effort, some so bad only keeping them away from the kids will work.
Some mothers are just as bad.
Some kids never will know who dad is, some fathers never find out they are not.
Some young girls want a child, not for love but income, we pay to see unwanted kids get a horrible life.
I know of kids, from the 1970,s who truly loved their dad, who was wed to a very bad woman.
She used every trick in the book to keep him away, then told them he was dead.
Moved away, after 26 years they found him, told of many different dads and boy friends mum had and how in their minds she no longer had kids, them.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 3 August 2009 5:32:25 AM
Well I've said it all before, the system is just not fair.

There is bias toward high-income earners and a distinct class separation with the children. Of cause there are also the minority of women who either have so many partners they can't remember, or they simply are attracted to the money, which looks attractive from the outside.

I think in a one night stand situation, if the father of the EMBREO, (it's not a child yet) decides that they want no part of it then some questions must be asked as to why they should be held accountable. After all, I don't know of a one nighter that had having a child as the motivational factor.

But seriously, if the system was fairer I think the decent fathers would pay up. Rogues will always be rogues.
Posted by rehctub, Monday, 3 August 2009 6:49:42 AM
The Observer – a very crude attempt to evade the issues when you have nothing to contribute except by poking sticks at the participants. A very poor quality attempt at pseudo-psychoanalysis and so very wide of the mark, especially when my contribution was mainly from a sociological perspective of our society. I bet the other boys find you real fun to be with when you gather round the Barbie.!. Do you ever wonder why they never invite you down the pub afterwards?.

Put away your paperback psychology books so beloved by social workers, and engage in the issues which are affecting women and children in this country. Or just stay out of it as you clearly lack the knowledge to put forward a reasoned and rational argument.
Posted by ChazP, Monday, 3 August 2009 7:42:01 AM
When I believe I have a deep understanding of an issue I do consider the motives of the participants.
Experience has taught me that meaningful progress on an issue is only made when the participants are honest about their motives.
Some people never are.
There is so much pain and hurt in their own lives they do not realise they are often trying to save themselves.
So what are your motives Chazp?
Posted by The Observer, Monday, 3 August 2009 8:33:36 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 48
  10. 49
  11. 50
  12. All