The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Whites must embrace what is right

Whites must embrace what is right

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. 13
  10. All
"Lord, ...we ask you to help us work for that day when...white will embrace what is right."
Rev. Lowery's benediction and closing prayer for US President Barack Hussein Obama's inauguration is a gentle reminder to all you racist whities out there that you must turn from your bigoted ways and
"make choices on the side of love, not hate; on the side of inclusion, not exclusion; tolerance, not intolerance".
Please listen, reflect and learn.
Posted by KMB, Wednesday, 21 January 2009 9:50:40 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Whites have already embraced what you say is right. But. unfortunately it appears to be wrong. Every multi-cultural country is on the verge of collapse.
Posted by TRUTHNOW78, Wednesday, 21 January 2009 12:33:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Every multi-cultural country is on the verge of collapse?"

Does that mean the end of the world is near?

We've heard all those doom sayings before.

Every big city park has soap boxes - where speakers
pour out their proclamations.

To each his own...

I heard President Obama's Inaugural speech.
And it was awesome! It illustrated a different
mind-set from that of his predecessors. It spoke of
unity and hope. And the future. It did not speak
of division or of finger-pointing, or of old
hatreds. But of ideals and values and moving forward.
Where anything is possible...

We all must embrace what is right. We all must do the
right thing. For we all share this beautiful planet
together, and its survival depends on us. Whether we
choose to live in peace or destruction. The choice is
ours to make, and collectively we can do it.

After watching the newly elected President, I believed
in what he said. Once people no longer take their world
for granted, but instead understand the social
authorship of their lives and futures, they can become
an irresistible force in history.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 21 January 2009 1:47:38 PM
Truthnow: "Every multi-cultural country is on the verge of collapse"

Good heavens! We'll all be roooooooooooooooooooooned!

I thought about dignifying these hysterics with a well thought out answer, but decided it just wasn't worth it. Foxy, you're far more patient than I.

Truthnow, wait for a sunny day then go for a walk in a park. Have a lie-down and just relax.
Don't worry, I sincerely doubt you'll be mugged, beaten and raped by multiculturalist sympathizers.
Posted by TurnRightThenLeft, Wednesday, 21 January 2009 2:01:20 PM
I agree with TRUTHNOW78 “Whites have already embraced what you say is right.”

As many as choose to, just as non-white support for ‘what is right’ is less than unanimous.

It is a stupid notion for anyone to insist the values of another group of folk is determined by their ethnicity.

It is as reasonable for Rev. Lowery's benediction and closing prayer to declare “"Lord, ...we ask you to help us work for that day when...white will embrace what is right."

As it is for the KKK to expect people of color to embrace the back seats of buses and embrace different water fountains.

Such attitudes both work to stall the poursuit of harmonious tolerance and both are worthy of criticism.

Actually, one issue I would take up with any American. Just about every government form I saw when I lived there required the member of the public completing it to nominate their race (Caucasian, African American, Hispanic, Occidental, Native American etc).

Part of the reasoning was some folk were entitled to soft loans from government. When I filled mine in I put “Australian” and was told we were just an extention of “Caucasian” and as such, me also being “Male” rated at the bottom of the Affirmative action ratings.

Not that I could give a rats about affirmative action, it is a crock of lies but the point to make is

So long as government insists on asking questions of a person’s ethnicity, the differences and divisions based on ethnicity are reinforced.

I find it remarkably refreshing that we do follow the same practices here, excepting for Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islanders and I live in the hope that maybe one day we will rectify that anomoly.
Posted by Col Rouge, Wednesday, 21 January 2009 2:20:07 PM
Anyone who knows anything about Africa will laugh at Rev. Lowery's benediction. The blacks are totally intolerant of those less or more black. We see that also among our own aboriginal tribes. Hopefully all will be more tolerant although I suggest Rev Lowery take the plank out of his own peoples eyes before praying for the splinter to come out of others.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 21 January 2009 2:46:21 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. 13
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy