The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Missing posts

Missing posts

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Hi Graham,

Two time outs.

Error message: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e31'

Timeout expired

D:\INETPUB\~TNF\WWWROOT-FORUM\../codebase/forum/includes/sub_add_comment_article.asp, line 189

I'm using Firefox on a Mac.
Posted by Vanilla, Monday, 28 April 2008 2:50:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh, and now it posted twice.

Feel free to delete the reproduction for me — I feel like a dolt.

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=7287#111998
Posted by Vanilla, Monday, 28 April 2008 2:52:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Graham,

I see you deleted that post for me. Thanks very much. Thanks for that, and all you do for us silly forum addicts.

Vanilla
Posted by Vanilla, Monday, 28 April 2008 7:14:29 PM
Graham
I too now am having problems with time-outs and error messages.
Like Vanilla, I have "posted" twice to an article within a minute.
Could you please remove one of them?

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=7295

Thanks in advance.
Posted by Q&A, Tuesday, 29 April 2008 9:39:59 AM
Update,

Message received a few times today when trying to post.

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e31'
Timeout expired
D:\INETPUB\~TNF\WWWROOT-FORUM\../codebase/forum/includes/sub_add_comment_article.asp, line 189

I have also noticed "double comments" on a number of threads now by various people.

Also, I am getting emails that say so-and-so have posted to such-and-such but on visiting, they are not there.

What is happening OLO's end?
Posted by Q&A, Tuesday, 29 April 2008 10:59:58 AM
Update No.2

Ok, now I want to post a 2nd comment on an article thread but can't because I have reached my limit due to the "double posting".

This OLO glitch is now becoming very frustrating and inconvenient for everyone ... methinks.

I'm no computer whiz, but the problem seems to be OLO's end. It seems you have had enough feedback now to have fixed the bug.

Hope all is well soon.
Posted by Q&A, Tuesday, 29 April 2008 12:16:21 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy