The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Redesigning 'On Line Opinion' together > Comments

Redesigning 'On Line Opinion' together : Comments

By Graham Young and Susan Prior, published 20/2/2006

'On Line Opinion' now has a new front page. Tell us what you think.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
First pass looks good. I'd just like to say there are a number of online opinion places on the web and almost quickly become soapboxes for either the left or right or worst still the god bothers. So far this site has done a excellent job of staying fairly balanced.
Posted by Kenny, Monday, 20 February 2006 12:06:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ditto what Kenny said. It looks great, cleaner and the article description is a big improvement. Haven't actually used it yet so can't comment on the utility.
Posted by chainsmoker, Monday, 20 February 2006 12:37:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It took me some time to find that "religion and spirituality" is under "people" but I guess you had to make some decisions about your groupings. Otherwise it looks good.
Posted by Sells, Monday, 20 February 2006 12:46:13 PM
Looks OK but it would still be nice to see the complete list of articles for the month so one can see how they all compare etc.
Posted by Perseus, Monday, 20 February 2006 12:49:38 PM
Also, as you have taken the list of correspondents out it is much harder to get to my home page! Beginning from "People" it took me 5 clicks to navigate to it.
Posted by Sells, Monday, 20 February 2006 12:52:47 PM
Have you considered doing away with login names (e.g. AMSADL), and using people's actual names. Could it be that when using real names, people might be more careful with what they post, and possible less abusive?
Posted by AMSADL, Monday, 20 February 2006 12:55:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy