The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > United Nations weaponizes Hamas as Trump, EU and Israel reel > Comments

United Nations weaponizes Hamas as Trump, EU and Israel reel : Comments

By David Singer, published 13/12/2018

106 UN members had weaponized Hamas, abandoned the civilian population of a fellow member state and set a procedural precedent that the Islamic bloc will exploit again.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
"Through a recorded vote of 156 in favour to 6 against (Australia, Israel, Liberia, Marshall Islands, Nauru, United States), with 12 abstentions, the Assembly adopted a draft resolution titled “Comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East” (document A/73/L.49).

Through the draft, the Assembly reiterates its call for the achievement, without delay, of a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East based on relevant United Nations resolutions. It also reiterates its call for an end to the Israeli occupation that began in 1967, including of East Jerusalem, and reaffirms its unwavering support for the two-State solution based on the pre-1967 borders."

So what are you trying to say here David?
That every single country except Australia, Israel, Liberia, Marshall Islands, Nauru, United States are terrorist nations?

I think that maybe we are supporting the real terrorist nation.
After all Jews committed the false flag bombing of the King David Hotel and Israel committed the false flag attack on the USS liberty.

I'm glad the way it turned out and our bought and paid for leaders are traitors to our country.
How is opposing the 2 state solution in our interests?
Which Australia citizens will suffer the eventual Islamic backlash?

Israel sucks David.
They promote freedom of religion and freedom of movement because its a benefit they enjoy in every one else's countries, but also has the negative effect of also supporting Muslims in our countries.
Israel gets a benefit from every one else's country but hypocritically it changes the rules for itself and says non-Jews can be banned in Israeli settlements.

Until Israel says all countries have the right to resist Islam if they choose, I don't see why they should tell us we should live one way whist they hypocritically have separate rules for themselves.

If Israel can't mind it's business in other peoples countries then it shouldn't complain when other countries poke their nose into its business.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 13 December 2018 10:22:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh Armchair, I think your criticism is a bit harsh, what it does seem
to me to mean is that those countries were not so much terrorists but
what the Islamists call "Useful Idiots".
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 13 December 2018 3:30:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A difficult situation in a tragic geography, with Israel being the only genuine <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy">democracy</a>
in the Middle East.
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 13 December 2018 4:37:37 PM
A difficult situation, in a tragic geography, with Israel being the only genuine democracy in the Middle East.
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 13 December 2018 4:44:02 PM
Hey Bazz,
You got me, nice one.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 13 December 2018 7:30:16 PM
To be A democracy requires that ALL citizens are treated equally before the LAW.

Israel does not even pretend to treat all its citizens equally.
Posted by petere, Thursday, 13 December 2018 8:00:38 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy