The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > It's time for a new strategy > Comments

It's time for a new strategy : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 10/6/2015

I do not believe, however, that the resumption of bilateral Israeli-Palestinian negotiations with US mediation alone will succeed any more than the two previous efforts.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All
--> Cont

"Have you seen how the map of Israel and Palestine has changed since Israel was created?"

Yes I have. It does not change the fact that the Israelis offered the Palestinians around 95% of the land they had before 1967 and the Palestinians refused to negotiate. I have no idea why you think it's a joke, or what on earth Madagascar has to do with any of it. Please explain.

"...there's plenty that question Israels existance in the first place. And they may have a case."

Thank you for finally stating the real reason for your criticism. You do not believe Israel has a right to exist at all.

"Have you heard of the Neocons?"

Do you realise that many of the founders of communism were Jewish? Does this mean Russia is also controlled by Jews? Is there anywhere safe from Jewish influence and control in your paranoid opinion? From your comment regarding The Protocols it is obvious that you are still a believer, regardless of any evidence refuting it.

Your last post is the weirdest, containing a confusing mix of a policy proposal to Netanyahu (which was rejected by him), an alleged US plan to invade 7 countries (which didn't happen), and a collection of other conspiracy theories, including the tired old claim that the holocaust is a hoax. Are you honestly surprised to be perceived as the anti-Semitic you really are? Sorry, but I don't think any of this dignifies a response.

As for your question:

"Exactly what kind of a moron do you take me for?"

I must admit I'm not really sure, since I'm not an expert on the subject. Why don't you tell me?
Posted by Avw, Saturday, 13 June 2015 9:24:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
To make any sense of Israel is necessary to recognise that the country was created on a raciest principle, and that is the country was set up primarily for Jewish people. The evidence if it was needed, is that any Jew from any part of the world has the right to immigrate to Israel, but if you are not Jewish and was in the past born in what is now Israel, you do not have a right to return.

The situation at present is Israel has no interest in making peace with the Palestinians, there is no reason why they would want too, the areas that the Palestinians control are fragmented both geographically and politically, plus the Israelis have complete military superiority over the area. Israel policy towards its neighbouring countries, is to stir up as much trouble as possible thus preventing any of their neighbours becoming powerful enough to be a threat to them.

The Americans are not neutral they support Israel both militarily and financially, therefore they are not likely to broker a fair peace treaty between the Palestinians and Israel. The reason for their bias is primarily due to a large influence of fundamental Christians who believe in the bible prediction that Israel would once again become a Jewish state.

The Europeans simply are not that interested in what happens in the conflict, they are either suffering from guilt from how they treated the Jews during the 2nd world war or support America because they are the big boys in town.

The make of the UN insures that they will never come to an agreement about a fair resolution to the conflict.
Cont---
Posted by warmair, Sunday, 14 June 2015 10:26:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The ball is firmly in the Israelis court they have look to the future and decide whether they are sure that will that America will be able and want to support them well into the future. It is a fact that there are are as many Muslims in America as they are Jews. It is also has to question whether any of its neighbours, will reach a point where they will become a serious threat, at this point Iran comes to mind. The other thing Israel needs to consider is demographics, the non Jewish population is breeding faster than the Jews, so far they have managed to keep ahead of the game by Jewish migration but if the turmoil in the middle east continues this may no longer be achievable.
Posted by warmair, Sunday, 14 June 2015 10:26:54 AM
Ok, Im not exactly sure where to start first.

Firstly I want to point out the complete lunacy of suggesting that I am an anti-semite when my original comments were that the UN should intervene and that I am sick and tired of hearing about it.

So far everything you questioned me in regard to trying to find some angle to discredit my statements I have provided links to news articles to support my statements as you asked.

- But to continue.. In regards to WW2 -

If 6million Jews supposedly died in WWII, how is it that the 1934 World Encyclopedia stated that the Jewish population in Europe was only 3.5 million?
Is it not true the Germans used Zyclon B for delousing for Typhus?
And that all the emaciated looking Jews seen in videos at the end of the war was because the Germans were unable to ship food to the camps after the rail infrastructure had been bombed out of use by the allied forces?

The treatment of Jews by the Germans was used to justify the creation of the Jewish state.
Why not build Israel in Germany??
(As I mentioned before is it not reasonable to suggest that the reformation of Israel was an aim when the first Zionist congress occurred in 1897?)

Is it not true that at the very least Jewish / Zionism interests have had the potential to benefit from the exaggeration of events of WW2? (And have done)

Is it not true that the German people resented the Jewish people after WW1 because the Jews got the United States into that war and this resulted in Germany losing the war?
And that Germans were living in poverty between the World Wars whilst the Jewish people in Germany were living in much better conditions?
Is it not true that Jewish bankers funded Hitler?
Tell me why exactly did the Jews pronounce war on Hitler in March 1933, 6 yrs before WW2 began?
Could that not be taken as an action with which was designed to provoke him?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 15 June 2015 12:18:46 PM
What of the beginning of WW1 directly after the creation of the US Federal reserve and after 400million dollars was loaned to England to start WW1?
Is it not fair to suggest Rothschild Zionists have had an interest in all these wars?
Is it not reasonable to suggest that taking back Israel was one of their aims all along?
And that wars today are still fought because of a heavy Jewish involvement, either by support or complicity by members of the US congress or by individuals such as George Soros and other NGO's?

That document The Zionist Plan for the Middle East (from 1982) specifically details Israels historical religious boundaries from the Euphrates to the Nile, and also discusses the 'De-Palestinianization of Palestine.' It also specifically discusses a Zionist plan to break Syria and the other Arab states up into pieces - Is this not the agenda that has been carried out by the US in recent years?

Is it not reasonable to suggest that what Israel wants is all its historical religious homeland under King David returned?

Is it not true that Crimea was also a historical homeland of the Jews before Palestine as well??

Just because I know about or question some things in history doesn't automatically mean I'm racist against the Jews or anyone else. We don't hate Germans or the Japanese for WW2 and we don't hate the Turks for WW1 and theres no reason why I would hate the Jews for any reason either.

All nations have done things in the past which I'm sure they regret, (ours included) my interest is on the future not the past.

Which is why what I REALLY WANT TO KNOW is there a 'bigger picture' to all these World Wars and smaller wars?
And is Sheikh Imran Hosein right in the video I added earlier when he said Israel needs to start a big war in which they are seen to be only acting in defense?

My relatives fought in these wars so I think I have the right to look at and question things? Do I not?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 15 June 2015 12:26:00 PM
All these things aside...

I don't even need to bring any of these other things up about Israel for this argument though, but remember it was you that challenged me simply because I dared say I was sick of hearing about it and that my opinion is that the UN should intervene.

We all know that Israel continues to build settlements and that it's in breach of International law.
I've shown or given links to where Israel commits war crimes against children.

When you have a conflict that has been going on for decades where one side uses its military superiority to suppress another people, steal their land and commit war crimes against children, then I challenge you - ALL OF YOU - to convince me and provide reasons to justify your position of just exactly why, morally, you think the international community SHOULD NOT intervene??

I rest my case.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 15 June 2015 12:32:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy