The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > It's time for a new strategy > Comments

It's time for a new strategy : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 10/6/2015

I do not believe, however, that the resumption of bilateral Israeli-Palestinian negotiations with US mediation alone will succeed any more than the two previous efforts.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Yes! So?
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Wednesday, 10 June 2015 11:06:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Over the years, Israel has proved it knows how to deal with Palestine. Had America and other bodies of meddlers kept right out of it, Israel would have been able to exact its own final solution long ago.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 10 June 2015 11:21:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
They need the UN to intervene and put a time limit on peace negotiations.

Without that nothing will change.

Palestinians have no reason to stop their anger towards Israel whilst under occupation and theft of their land, and Israel can keep casually stealing land in Palestine whilst saying that they will not negotiate peace whilst Palestine refuses to accept Israels right to exist and continues to fire rockets into Israel.

There is some talk that Israeli operatives in Palestine are firing rockets back into Israel themselves in order to stall the peace process.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 10 June 2015 12:57:32 PM
Whereabouts is your armchair, Armchair critic?

St Petersburg?
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Wednesday, 10 June 2015 1:37:25 PM
Umm no actually I'm in Brisbane..

And my family came on the Third Fleet and were here when this country was still a colony, my relatives fought in both World Wars and my Great Grandfather was a Light-horseman and a Commanding Officer at Gallipoli.

How about you?

FYI, I don't necessarily support Russia, I oppose Western Imperial ambitions and their will to create wars all over the planet fighting over which brand of ink and paper / plastic (MONEY) we should use.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 10 June 2015 3:21:47 PM
The UN shouldn't intervene in anything, A.C. The UN has meddled quite enough in sovereign affairs. The UN is a dangerous and disgraceful organization playing at world government. It is corrupt, and is manipulated by despots and the undemocratic.

Your outdated Western imperialism talk is nonsense. The West has been so weakened by cowardice -bowing down to the lunatic left and squealing minorities - that it probably no longer has the ability or guts to defend itself and what it used to stand for, let alone have imperialist ambitions.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 10 June 2015 5:15:07 PM
By the way, AC, your great grandfather was General.. who? There was only one commanding officer - as there always is - and he was a general officer. As far as I know, there was no Australian lighthorseman in charge of, or responsible for the debacle, in Gallipoli. A lot of bulldust follows wars, especially those 100 years old, with no compos participants around. We are used to bulldust on this site.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 10 June 2015 5:27:33 PM
I understand the desperation, Alon, but all the possible talking has already been futile - now it's time for doing, not talking.

One thing that Obama could initiate is a UN/security-council resolution to hand over the occupied territories to Saudi Arabia, immediately. It should allow the Saudis to send armed forces there ASAP under a UN mandate and set dates for the Israeli army to withdraw. It will also call on Saudi-Arabia to protect from each other both the Palestinians and the Jewish settlers within their major enclaves. This resolution should also repeal all sanctions against Israel once it withdraws and re-assert its right to exist and defend itself.

Nobody would veto such a decision.

Netanyahu may not be too happy, but Israel would have to accept the decision because it has too many common interests with Saudi-Arabia and cannot afford to make the whole world their enemies, remaining completely alone, especially now when Daesh is at the gates. Netanyahu will just have to be content with the fact that the settlers are safe.

Saudi-Arabia will accept it because it grants them control over the holy sites in Jerusalem as well as gives them an opportunity to lead the Arab world and prevent Islamic radicalisation so close to its own borders.

The result will be an immediate peace and alliance between Israel and those major Arab countries which really matter. They should all work together against the terrible threat of both Daesh and Iran.

Yes, time for a new strategy!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 10 June 2015 6:39:19 PM
How about the U.S. Remove its military support to Israel, then remove all unilateral political support in the U.S. congress, let's see how long Israel lasts.

Recent support by the U.S., Saudi Arabia and the UK for ISIL/ISIS/Daech is blatantly obvious, unfortunately for Israel, the tail will wag the dog, their creation will come back to haunt them all.

The likes of George Soros and others undermining any solution in the ME just goes to show what a joke the UN has become.

Russia is fighting the U.S. Hegemony In the Ukraine, thanks to a false flag government coup, Assad is both a target and ally, Saudi is stirring the pot with US consent and support in Yemen, Palestinians (Arabs) in Gaza are just cannon fodder to genocide.

Simple, remove Israel from its global meddling and most of these problems evaporate.

A majority of the problems in the ME relate to growing power of the Russian, Chinese, BRIC countries scaring the be-Jesus out of the U.S. And Israel. Too bad, the world is shifting and Israel will begin to reap what it sews,
Posted by Geoff of Perth, Wednesday, 10 June 2015 10:23:52 PM
Armchair Critic,

What, no General Armchair Critic, or are you still working on inventing a suitable ancestor?
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 11 June 2015 9:56:33 AM
ttbn,
"The UN shouldn't intervene in anything, A.C. The UN has meddled quite enough in sovereign affairs. The UN is a dangerous and disgraceful organization playing at world government. It is corrupt, and is manipulated by despots and the undemocratic."

You'll get no arguments from me there, but personally I'm sick and tired of this Israel / Palestine endless bs that has gone on my whole entire life.

How much of OUR lives have been wasted sitting through all the news stories, all the endless conflicts there etc.
It would add up to days and weeks of my life wasted just having to listen to it.
I'm sick and tired of this Israel / Palestine stalemate and the stupid political games and the corporate media lies and propaganda.

To say there is no Western Imperialism isnt exactly true.
In a military sense what do you think NATO is?
Just watch this years Putin speech at Valdai and you'll hear him say NATO countries need to have one of their senior government staff approved by the US. (eg. secretary of state)
What do you think all these other wars are?
Do you not think the US puts its own puppet rulers in after it takes these nations down?

- But I was talking more about global hegemony though when I said Western Imperialism.

As for my Great Grandfather,
- I prefer my anonymity on this site so I'm not going to give identifying information on my family.
If you want to think I'm full of it then go right ahead.

But for the record, He wasn't a General, He was a Major in the 1st Australian Light Horse Regiment.
I don't even think we had Generals on the battlefield whilst serving under the British.
I haven't seen his war record personally, but I've seen him listed on the Australian War Memorial website.
My mum has his war record and she told me he was promoted to CO on the battlefield after his CO was shot.
Don't believe me if you don't want to.

And nice post Geoff from Perth.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 11 June 2015 10:27:59 AM
ttbn,
After speaking with my mum, I found out that he was actually a Lieutenant Colonel, even though the Australian War Memorial website states his rank as Major. My mum pronounced it as "leftenant" though and said he was a Major at one time.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 11 June 2015 11:54:13 AM
Dear Critic,

I wonder how much of your life was wasted watching ads, perhaps even months rather than weeks!

Now you go blaming the Middle-Eastern countries rather than your local media... perhaps if you sued them for your lost time and caused them to stop reporting on the Middle-East, that could help Israel and Palestine to forge some secret agreements away from the lime-light.

Perhaps they keep fighting because they think "oh, the poor armchair critics of the world would be so devastated and bored if we stopped entertaining them"...?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 11 June 2015 12:03:08 PM
Dear Armchair Critic,

The Arabs colluded and plotted with Hitler in World War2.
After the war when the British occupied the middle east,
not a country in the world, including America,Australia
would take the millions of Jews displaced by the war. So the
British gave them land in Palestine.

As soon as the British pulled out, three or 4Arab states
raced over and attacked the Jews. Who were armed and every
Jew including women had done army training and national service and they beat that group of Arab states in 6short days.
Known as the six day war.

After the war they occupied the strip of land bordering Israel
as a buffer zone, against the continuous firing of rockets and
attacks from Hamas and the Palestinians.

At the same time, the Palestinians they had living and worling amongst them in Israel were blowing up school buses full of children.

There is no answer to the Israel-Palestinian conflict.
It is a bloody, territorial, dog fight between two blood lines
over the land and resources.

Given that neither side will mix the bloodlines by marrying
the other, the tribal bloodline thing is not going away.
And whilst both sides, pushed up against the dividing wall
continue having children as many as 14 on the Palestinian
side there is no land or resources left for their children
they simply have no where to go.

Don't blame America for it, these countries have their own
leaders who seem to turn their countries into hell-holes
for everybody who lives in them. A bit less male domination
and the allowing of contraception for the women would be
a rational start, But don't try to tell these male leaders
that. They want to populate until they are standing on each
others heads and then blame American imperialism for it.

Dont buy into the anti-American propaganda as told by the Arabs
and muslims. They alone are responsible for the mess in their countries. Instead of turning inward to find out why, they prefer to blame someone else usually the Europeans,Americans and Australians.
Posted by CHERFUL, Thursday, 11 June 2015 10:09:34 PM
I could write a really big response to the Pro Israel side but no-doubt it would be seen as anti-semitic.
They would say the only reason I question or know about certain other Jewish incidents of the 20th century was because of my hatred for Jews, yet they must make sure we never forget their version of WW2.

- And its about as rational as saying the only reason I remember Gallipoli is because of my pure hatred of Turks.

Supporters of Israel come out with the most lame and pathetic arguments to stifle any criticism.
Its really quite laughable.

Putting it simply though all of you people that support Israel are basically supporting a breach on international law, supporting terrorism and supporting war crimes.

Israel is in breach of International law by building settlements in Palestine.
Israel supports ISIS by providing Medical assistance to ISIS.
Israel commits war crimes against children.

You people that support Israel have about as much moral high ground as Man Monis.

Israel wants neither peace in the region nor a 2 state solution with Palestine, (It wants Palestine) so dont even bother trying to convince me it does want peace.

Cherful, I respect that you tried hard to put your argument across but I'm sorry I don't buy it.

America is controlled by corporations and and a heavy Jewish influence - especially in congress.
When America sends Israel money and weapons and helps to stop international efforts to stop Israel from doing what its doing then it is most certainly complicit on keeping this unrest going, and so is our country as well.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 12 June 2015 9:53:36 AM
Critic:

You’ve made many bizarre claims here, let me try to address some of them. It is quite obvious that you have not really been sitting through all those news stories related to this subject, or perhaps you have very selective hearing.

“They need the UN to intervene and put a time limit on peace negotiations”

And then what? Once the time expires, do we get other Armchair Critics to decide what to do and what is the just outcome to force on one of the parties? What is your plan?

“There is some talk that Israeli operatives in Palestine are firing rockets back into Israel…”

There is also talk about how the CIA were really behind the September 11 attacks. Or how Israel is training sharks to attack Arabs or using birds to spy on them. Or how the moon landing was faked in Hollywood. Do you believe these talks too?

“How much of OUR lives have been wasted sitting through all the news stories…”

You do realise that you can switch to another channel, right? Rather than wasting your valuable time on all those news stories? There’s always the OFF switch too. What’s next? Soccer fans complaining about all those soccer games they were made to watch?

“Do you not think the US puts its own puppet rulers in after it takes these nations down?”

Can you provide some examples so we can discuss?

Cont -->
Posted by Avw, Friday, 12 June 2015 8:51:37 PM
--> Cont

“I could write a really big response to the Pro Israel side but no-doubt it would be seen as anti-semitic”

Criticism of the Israeli government is quite valid, I have my own reservations regarding some of their policies, just as I have reservations about some Australian and US policies. The ability to express such criticism is a cornerstone of democracy. Feel free to criticise and write a response as big as you like. It is very easy to claim that your opinions are correct, but somewhat more difficult once you have to back them up.

“Israel supports ISIS by providing Medical assistance to ISIS”

Please provide examples, and explain why you consider those examples to be assistance to ISIS, rather than humanitarian missions.

“Israel commits war crimes against children”

Please provide examples, and explain how your examples are different to any other war fought from the dawn of humanity to the present.

“Israel wants neither peace in the region nor a 2 state solution with Palestine”

Is that why they offered some 95% of the land to a Palestinian State? Wasn’t it a risky strategy on the part of the Israelis – what if the Palestinians said YES? Oops - there goes our plan NOT to have a 2-state solution.
How exactly, in your opinion, have the Palestinians expressed their deep desire for peace? Apart from an intifada or two and tens of thousands of peaceful missiles launched at Israeli civilians over the past decade?

“America is controlled by…a heavy Jewish influence…”

Only America? I thought it was the whole world. Or have you missed The Protocols of the Elders of Zion? A fine publication, brought to you from the same people who cleverly discovered that Israeli operatives are secretly firing rockets into Israel from Gaza and are busily training attack sharks and pigeons.

I’m looking forward to your response.
Posted by Avw, Friday, 12 June 2015 8:58:03 PM
Avw,
How about I begin answering your criticisms by bulldozing your house?

UN intervention - Its not my job to figure out solutions to their problems, (so don't use your typical pro-Israel tactics by trying to answer questions with more questions or attacking my charcacter)
Israels rogue and unlawful behavior needs to be reined in, if for no other reason than Israel thinks it can do and act however it likes without any repercussions.

Its about time the UN actually did something useful.

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/11/19/250606.html

That was in Lebanon (above), recently rocket attacks were fired into Israel which landed in a vacant lot and prompted retaliatory military strikes from Israel.

It doesn't prove anything in itself but put in the context of the USS Liberty and the Lavon affair - known false flag attacks perpetrated on their allies to start military conflicts the question becomes should Israel be given the benefit of the doubt?
(Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me).
I'm not willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

How many people have actually been killed by so-called Palestinian rocket attacks since 2000 anyway? Maybe 50 ? 100 ?? To justify how many Palestinian deaths ??

CIA behind 911?
No but the five dancing Israelis who filmed and witnessed it have been proven to be Mossad operatives and seemed to have pripor knowledge of the attack.
https://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html

As for your other statements here, you are just trying to discredit me by bringing up things such as faked moon landings so I wont even bother responding.

The US does use dolphins however for military purposes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Navy_Marine_Mammal_Program
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 13 June 2015 3:49:45 PM
“How much of OUR lives have been wasted sitting through all the news stories…"
"You do realise that you can switch to another channel, right? Rather than wasting your valuable time on all those news stories? There’s always the OFF switch too. What’s next? Soccer fans complaining about all those soccer games they were made to watch?"

Yes, of course I can change the channel.
But the corporate news is usually just the same on that channel too.
This Israel / Palestine conflict has been going on more or less continually for the last 70 years like the never ending story.

I think the things I said were pretty valid.
I am sick and tired of hearing about it.

But for you to attack me simply because I choose not to turn a blind eye and ignore the whole thing like most other people do says more about you, and not me.

US puppet rulers?
What do you think they did in Iraq? In Libya? In Yemen? IN UKRAINE??
In Iran?? In Chile?? and dozens of other countries since WW2??

"Please provide examples, and explain how your examples are different to any other war fought from the dawn of humanity to the present."

What is this? The stasi? North Korea?
Look how irritional you pro-israel people react simply because I dare to say "I'm sick and tired of this Israel / Palestine thing?"
You try to answer questions with more questions and turn it around and try to kill the messenger or make any irrational statement you can to try to stifle any criticism whatsoever.

Israel proovides medical aid to ISIS?
http://foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/
http://www.globalresearch.ca/turkey-and-israel-in-liaison-with-nato-are-supporting-the-islamic-state-isis-and-al-qaeda-terrorists-in-syria/5405188

“Israel commits war crimes against children”
Just google 'dead palentinian children', I'm sure you'll find something pretty quickly.
http://rt.com/news/173340-gaza-palestinian-children-killed/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/10972390/Israel-strike-kills-four-boys-on-Gaza-beach-as-humanitarian-ceasefire-announced.html
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 13 June 2015 3:50:46 PM
“Israel wants neither peace in the region nor a 2 state solution with Palestine”

Well thats pretty evident isnt it? The way they use the US to veto anything that stops any international support for Palestine and coerce and threaten and wave their arms around whinging and whining and involve themselves in other nations political affairs and lobbying and sending our politicians on free trips to Israel or whatever else they can do to buy a 'turn the other cheek' mentality while they continue to take land.

Exactly what kind of a moron do you take me for?

Its really ironic how they try to do to Palestinians after the way they claim they were treated in WW2.

"Is that why they offered some 95% of the land to a Palestinian State?"
Is that some kind of a joke?
Have you seen how the map of Israel and Palestine has changed since Israel was created?

It is true that Germany offered Israel Madagascar in 1940
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

"How exactly, in your opinion, have the Palestinians expressed their deep desire for peace?"
Of course they won't all say yes, there's plenty that question Israels existance in the first place. And they may have a case.
Palestine wont allow Israel to have security whilst Israel refuses to stop building illegal settlements.. Thats fair considering they are under occupation. And Israel says it wont stop the occupation or make a 2 state solution while Palestine keeps shelling Israel with bottle rockets which could very well be staged (previous examples given).

Israel has a financial interest in keeping the occupation going and is continuing to take more land deliberately making any 2 state solution impossible.

“America is controlled by…a heavy Jewish influence…”
Yes thats what I said. Have you heard of the Neocons?

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion?
Well it was deemed a hoax, but that funnily enough was by a Jewish Judge.
It doesnt matter if its true or not there are similarities.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 13 June 2015 3:53:03 PM
A more disturbing document might be The Zionist Plan for the Middle East
https://archive.org/details/TheZionistPlanForTheMiddleEast
or A Clean Break - A New Strategy For Securing The Realm https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

Pretty disturbing when you look at current events and videos such as this:
General Wesley Clark announcing Seven Wars in Five Years.
http://youtu.be/9RC1Mepk_Sw

Now I could mention the subversion of British wealth by the Rothschilds, Jewish involvement in the killing and overthrow of the Russian Royal family and the creation of Communism, Creation of the Fed and control of US monetary and credit system and enslavement of the American People, Instigation of Wars, Misconceptions about Slavery and The Mafia, Enslavement of Nations under the global system of issuing countries their own currencies as a loan with interest, Control of Media, Banking, and Corporations, Funding and profiting from both sides of wars with a history of false flag attacks, Involvement in other countries politics, manipulation of all the financial markets...

Hey, Jewish Bankers Oppenheimer and Warburg even funded Hitler.
And don't try to tell me that a plan for getting Israel back wasn't discussed in the meeting of the first Zionist Conference in Basel in 1897.

Speaking of which - while on the topic of Germany - WW2 -
Death Camps Hoax which led to and is the foundation for the creation of the Israeli state?

Tell me, did Auschwitz not have: Hospital (including dental); Library; Theaters; Sculpture Class; Art Class; University with lectures on every topic; Cinema; Religious Facilities for all denominations; Swimming Pool; Sauna; Soccer Field; Fencing Classes; Up to 16 Orchestras; a Brothel and even a complaints office for inmates? Is it not true that inmates were paid, could be married and even had access to the Camp Post office?
Does that sound like a Death Camp to you?
Where is the Zyclon B residue on the walls of the so called gas chambers?
If he was a s bad as you make him out to be he would've gassed the Jews or shot them right there in the train carriages.

You are lucky I've run out of room...
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 13 June 2015 3:55:19 PM
Armchair critic,

Good grief, you really do believe in conspiracy theories.

You agree then, that Osama Bin Laden was a liar, when he said
on Aljazeera television to the whole world, that he was
behind the twin towers plane attack.

The Israeli,Arab conflict is the same as every other war
and conflict. Two tribes(bloodlines), one territory,country or land.

Human beings are as territorial as any other species on earth
and for the same reasons.
See Isis kill all the boy children and males. Now watch a male
lion do the same thing to the cubs of another male who's territory
and females he has just taken. Usually the male cubs run off first. sensing the danger.

There is no right or wrong in nature, the strongest take
the land and resources. Mankind doesn't like to see that
he too is a killer over land and territory, like the animals,
and cant understand why we are always at war.
Jews and Arabs---territorial dog fight over land and resources.
It's about survival on both sides
Nature is not judgemental or caring of who wins, just
lays down the laws of survival.
Posted by CHERFUL, Saturday, 13 June 2015 4:36:51 PM
Critic:

"How about I begin answering your criticisms by bulldozing your house?"

There are two reasons for bulldozing a house in the Palestinian territories:

1. When building codes and regulations are not followed
2. When family members are involved in deadly terrorism

Having all the necessary council permits I'm confident my home conforms with all codes and regulations. That leaves option 2. Yes, you can bulldoze my home but only if I come over and blow up part of your family first.

Sorry, I can't see any connection between a rocket fired from Lebanon into Israel and the USS Liberty incident. Can you connect the dots for me? Lebanon, by the way, is not part of Palestine, it seems you were not aware of this inconvenient little fact when claiming "Israeli operatives in Palestine...firing rockets back into Israel"

"...the five dancing Israelis who filmed and witnessed it have been proven to be Mossad operatives..."

I don't know whether they were Mossad agents or not since the connection (of only 2 of them) was concluded, not proven. But since you mentioned five dancing Israelis on 9/11, it's only fair to also mention the hundreds of thousands of dancing Palestinians and the millions of other dancing Arabs throughout the Middle East in response to 9/11. But regardless of who did or did not choose to dance on September 11, there is far more credible evidence pointing to al-Qaeda as the party responsible for those attacks than to any other party.

"...you...attack me simply because I choose not to turn a blind eye and ignore the whole thing..."

You are missing the point. I was just pointing out how ridiculous your reason is for objecting to this conflict. "...OUR lives have been wasted sitting through all the news stories..." – don't sit through it then. I don't particularly enjoy synchronised swimming, so I don't watch it. Conversely, are you telling me that if you DID enjoy watching news stories about this conflict, then it's a good reason to keep the conflict alive – simply because it provides you with entertainment?

Cont -->
Posted by Avw, Saturday, 13 June 2015 8:49:14 PM
--> Cont

As for US puppet rulers, how much of a puppet did the Shah turn out to be? Or most of the other rulers supported by the US?
Of course they provide support to those deemed most helpful to their cause. Would you expect them to do the opposite? How is it different to any other world power? Say Russia for example?

"You try to answer questions with more questions and turn it around and try to kill the messenger..."

No. I am trying to stop you from making unfounded accusations without bothering to back them up.

Regarding medical aid to ISIS: Israel provides medical assistance to any injured Syrians who cross the border, regardless of their affiliation. That's a humanitarian mission, not quite the sensational headline you are trying to make it out to be. Would you prefer the Israelis to let those injured Syrians die? I can imagine your cries of outrage if that happened.

Regarding the alleged war crimes against children: regrettably there were indeed incidents were civilians, including children, were killed or injured. You also need to acknowledge the responsibility of Hamas, placing rocket launchers and munition in schools, hospitals, and other civilian centres, thereby making them valid military targets. There are examples of Israeli strikes aborted in the last minutes because civilians were present in the strike zone. As stated by Jim Molan, a retired major-general in the Australian Army, "I can say that Israel's prosecution of Operation Protective Edge not only met a reasonable international standard of observance of the laws of armed conflict, it ­exceeded them significantly, often at cost to Israeli soldiers and citizens". A far cry from any claims of war crimes.

The death of civilians is an unfortunate side effect of every war fought since the dawn of time. How was this war any different? Why do the actions of the IDF need to be sensationally hailed as was crimes, when every single war ever fought also caused the death of civilians, including children?

Cont -->
Posted by Avw, Saturday, 13 June 2015 9:01:47 PM
--> Cont

"Have you seen how the map of Israel and Palestine has changed since Israel was created?"

Yes I have. It does not change the fact that the Israelis offered the Palestinians around 95% of the land they had before 1967 and the Palestinians refused to negotiate. I have no idea why you think it's a joke, or what on earth Madagascar has to do with any of it. Please explain.

"...there's plenty that question Israels existance in the first place. And they may have a case."

Thank you for finally stating the real reason for your criticism. You do not believe Israel has a right to exist at all.

"Have you heard of the Neocons?"

Do you realise that many of the founders of communism were Jewish? Does this mean Russia is also controlled by Jews? Is there anywhere safe from Jewish influence and control in your paranoid opinion? From your comment regarding The Protocols it is obvious that you are still a believer, regardless of any evidence refuting it.

Your last post is the weirdest, containing a confusing mix of a policy proposal to Netanyahu (which was rejected by him), an alleged US plan to invade 7 countries (which didn't happen), and a collection of other conspiracy theories, including the tired old claim that the holocaust is a hoax. Are you honestly surprised to be perceived as the anti-Semitic you really are? Sorry, but I don't think any of this dignifies a response.

As for your question:

"Exactly what kind of a moron do you take me for?"

I must admit I'm not really sure, since I'm not an expert on the subject. Why don't you tell me?
Posted by Avw, Saturday, 13 June 2015 9:24:52 PM
To make any sense of Israel is necessary to recognise that the country was created on a raciest principle, and that is the country was set up primarily for Jewish people. The evidence if it was needed, is that any Jew from any part of the world has the right to immigrate to Israel, but if you are not Jewish and was in the past born in what is now Israel, you do not have a right to return.

The situation at present is Israel has no interest in making peace with the Palestinians, there is no reason why they would want too, the areas that the Palestinians control are fragmented both geographically and politically, plus the Israelis have complete military superiority over the area. Israel policy towards its neighbouring countries, is to stir up as much trouble as possible thus preventing any of their neighbours becoming powerful enough to be a threat to them.

The Americans are not neutral they support Israel both militarily and financially, therefore they are not likely to broker a fair peace treaty between the Palestinians and Israel. The reason for their bias is primarily due to a large influence of fundamental Christians who believe in the bible prediction that Israel would once again become a Jewish state.

The Europeans simply are not that interested in what happens in the conflict, they are either suffering from guilt from how they treated the Jews during the 2nd world war or support America because they are the big boys in town.

The make of the UN insures that they will never come to an agreement about a fair resolution to the conflict.
Cont---
Posted by warmair, Sunday, 14 June 2015 10:26:14 AM
The ball is firmly in the Israelis court they have look to the future and decide whether they are sure that will that America will be able and want to support them well into the future. It is a fact that there are are as many Muslims in America as they are Jews. It is also has to question whether any of its neighbours, will reach a point where they will become a serious threat, at this point Iran comes to mind. The other thing Israel needs to consider is demographics, the non Jewish population is breeding faster than the Jews, so far they have managed to keep ahead of the game by Jewish migration but if the turmoil in the middle east continues this may no longer be achievable.
Posted by warmair, Sunday, 14 June 2015 10:26:54 AM
Ok, Im not exactly sure where to start first.

Firstly I want to point out the complete lunacy of suggesting that I am an anti-semite when my original comments were that the UN should intervene and that I am sick and tired of hearing about it.

So far everything you questioned me in regard to trying to find some angle to discredit my statements I have provided links to news articles to support my statements as you asked.

- But to continue.. In regards to WW2 -

If 6million Jews supposedly died in WWII, how is it that the 1934 World Encyclopedia stated that the Jewish population in Europe was only 3.5 million?
Is it not true the Germans used Zyclon B for delousing for Typhus?
And that all the emaciated looking Jews seen in videos at the end of the war was because the Germans were unable to ship food to the camps after the rail infrastructure had been bombed out of use by the allied forces?

The treatment of Jews by the Germans was used to justify the creation of the Jewish state.
Why not build Israel in Germany??
(As I mentioned before is it not reasonable to suggest that the reformation of Israel was an aim when the first Zionist congress occurred in 1897?)

Is it not true that at the very least Jewish / Zionism interests have had the potential to benefit from the exaggeration of events of WW2? (And have done)

Is it not true that the German people resented the Jewish people after WW1 because the Jews got the United States into that war and this resulted in Germany losing the war?
And that Germans were living in poverty between the World Wars whilst the Jewish people in Germany were living in much better conditions?
Is it not true that Jewish bankers funded Hitler?
Tell me why exactly did the Jews pronounce war on Hitler in March 1933, 6 yrs before WW2 began?
Could that not be taken as an action with which was designed to provoke him?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 15 June 2015 12:18:46 PM
What of the beginning of WW1 directly after the creation of the US Federal reserve and after 400million dollars was loaned to England to start WW1?
Is it not fair to suggest Rothschild Zionists have had an interest in all these wars?
Is it not reasonable to suggest that taking back Israel was one of their aims all along?
And that wars today are still fought because of a heavy Jewish involvement, either by support or complicity by members of the US congress or by individuals such as George Soros and other NGO's?

That document The Zionist Plan for the Middle East (from 1982) specifically details Israels historical religious boundaries from the Euphrates to the Nile, and also discusses the 'De-Palestinianization of Palestine.' It also specifically discusses a Zionist plan to break Syria and the other Arab states up into pieces - Is this not the agenda that has been carried out by the US in recent years?

Is it not reasonable to suggest that what Israel wants is all its historical religious homeland under King David returned?

Is it not true that Crimea was also a historical homeland of the Jews before Palestine as well??

Just because I know about or question some things in history doesn't automatically mean I'm racist against the Jews or anyone else. We don't hate Germans or the Japanese for WW2 and we don't hate the Turks for WW1 and theres no reason why I would hate the Jews for any reason either.

All nations have done things in the past which I'm sure they regret, (ours included) my interest is on the future not the past.

Which is why what I REALLY WANT TO KNOW is there a 'bigger picture' to all these World Wars and smaller wars?
And is Sheikh Imran Hosein right in the video I added earlier when he said Israel needs to start a big war in which they are seen to be only acting in defense?

My relatives fought in these wars so I think I have the right to look at and question things? Do I not?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 15 June 2015 12:26:00 PM
All these things aside...

I don't even need to bring any of these other things up about Israel for this argument though, but remember it was you that challenged me simply because I dared say I was sick of hearing about it and that my opinion is that the UN should intervene.

We all know that Israel continues to build settlements and that it's in breach of International law.
I've shown or given links to where Israel commits war crimes against children.

When you have a conflict that has been going on for decades where one side uses its military superiority to suppress another people, steal their land and commit war crimes against children, then I challenge you - ALL OF YOU - to convince me and provide reasons to justify your position of just exactly why, morally, you think the international community SHOULD NOT intervene??

I rest my case.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 15 June 2015 12:32:05 PM
//Firstly I want to point out the complete lunacy of suggesting that I am an anti-semite//

And I would like to point out of the complete lunacy of suggesting that you are not an anti-semite and then going on to engage in holocaust denial. You couldn't destroy your credibly any more effectively than if you claimed that medieval Jews had spread the plague by poisoning wells.

But feel free to carry on making a fool of yourself. It's quite amusing for the rest of us. Maybe you can fit a canister of hydrocyanic acid in your mouth along with both your feet. After all, if it only kills lice it won't do you any harm, will it?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Monday, 15 June 2015 12:34:26 PM
Critic:

As Toni above said, how can anyone take you as anything other than an anti-Semite?

Your posts contain a collection of repeated holocaust denials, are full of erroneous figures (3.5 million?) and absurd facts: if Zyklon B is used as a disinfectant, it can’t be possibly harmful to you, can it? Why don’t you try inhaling some yourself, if it’s so good? Let me know how you go with that. Maybe we should open some health clinics for people like you where they can absorb this healthy substance and pay for the pleasure. After all, it could not have possibly killed anyone during the Holocaust.

Despite your continued harping on the usual ‘war crimes’ theme, I noticed that you failed to answer the question I put to you, so I’ll repeat it a third time here. Considering the fact that civilians are injured and killed in every single war, why do you only consider civilians killed by Israel to be the victims of war crimes?

I don’t really expect you can come up with an answer. One thing is abundantly clear: you blame the Jews for everything: WW1, WW2, the Holocaust (that never happened), Israel/Palestine conflict, war crimes, and given the chance I’m sure you’ll come up with a good reason why Jews are responsible for global warming, the extinction of the dinosaurs and the Red Wedding. This is pretty much the definition of an anti-Semite. Now you know why everyone sees you as such.
Posted by Avw, Monday, 15 June 2015 9:42:18 PM
Critic:

You might be right in your claims that all Israelis/Jews are evil after all. Could this be the killer proof you are looking for?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3123120/British-Muslim-campaigner-ridiculed-claiming-Zionists-stole-shoe.html

How can they be so mean?
Forget war crimes, we should prosecute them for shoe crimes.
Posted by Avw, Tuesday, 16 June 2015 8:47:46 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy