The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Lydia Thorpe Petition

Lydia Thorpe Petition

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 16
  13. All
How exactly has Senator Thorpe let down the public?

And which public exactly?

She was elected to her position. She comes from
Aboriginal ancestry so this is her country. And
if she should be sacked just for expressing an
opinion - and not being diplomatic - then there's
many others also who should be questioned.

We have many politicians who lie, pork barrel, and
wrongly claim taxpayer money. They're still in
parliament.

That's why we do need an anti-corruption commission
with teeth.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 21 July 2022 9:45:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I see that the Herr Dr. Goebbels is still posting lies, perhaps that’s why he supports known liars and perjurers.

I wonder why Thoepe doesn’t use a tribal name?

Thorpe is so English.
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 21 July 2022 10:09:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is Mise,

That is her family name - which she inherited.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 21 July 2022 10:38:09 AM
Foxy,

Indeed it is, but does she not have a truly Australian name that she could use?
Inherited from her preferred ancestors, Thorpe is, after all, an “Invasion” name.

Yuyututsu,

I see that you’re still with us, I’d assumed that you’d left Australia as you said that you could not live in a country that has Conscription, and Australia has conscription.
Are you posting from some safe haven?
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 21 July 2022 11:15:20 AM
The Shooters and Hooters Victorian branch rushed out and signed Issy's petition, all 30 of them. Is that right Issy? Call me what you like, but when you make claims like you have, how about some evidence to back them up. I didn't vote for Hanson, I don't agree with her politics, but she got elected and she has the right to sit in the Federal Parliament, just like Lidia. The fact is the racists from One Nation and The Shooters were thrashed in Victoria at the Federal election, end of story. You can wave flags, kiss the arse of the Wicked Witch of Windsor all you like, but don't expect others to conform to your narrow racist view when it comes to First Nation's people. BTW have you learn how to spell the woman's name correctly yet? One more time for the dummies L_I_D_I_A.

How ridiculous, Issy's Shooters and Hooters Party have a policy of putting loaded guns in the hands of school children, Issy wants Lidia replaced with one of his unsuccessful fellow nut jobs. WOW!

Issy, 2nd August, Senate Chamber Canberra, 5.30pm, The Green's, Dave Shoebridge's maiden speech to the Parliament, did you get an invite? Drinks and finger foods after. Imagine if your mate Fat Bob had got elected, wouldn't that be a joke, finger foods, how do you get an elephant on a 'Jatz' cracker?
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 21 July 2022 11:53:39 AM
How about obtaining money under false pretenses, Thorpe seems to have done that and it’s a criminal offence.

All politicians who have lied and sworn false oaths/affirmations should be kicked out of Parliament.
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 21 July 2022 12:18:50 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 16