The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Concealed Hand Guns In New York, Sydney And Melbourne

Concealed Hand Guns In New York, Sydney And Melbourne

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Foxy anyone who actually is silly enough to believe any of the propaganda pushed by the SBS, & it's greeny controllers deserves to be scared. Scared of their own gullibility.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 27 June 2022 10:44:07 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"The man belongs either in prison, or in a mental institution."

Foxy, displaying all that tolerance she's so famous for.
Posted by mhaze, Monday, 27 June 2022 1:14:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Personally I don't think we need to worry too much about what happens abroad with respect to our existing F/A laws. As a former licensing police officer I think we've got it pretty right as it is. I believe those who wish to lawfully access a F/A should be empowered to do so. After all F/A have been a necessary part of our landscape since our discovery.

My only variation of the existing F/A laws is the issue of mental capacity. Perhaps all applicants should furnish a certificate, of (Psychiatric) fitness to possess, carry, and use a F/A. I realise many may perceive such an addendum as an encroachment of a persons privacy. But I hold a F/A licence myself, and I was required to furnish a letter from my treating, DVA psychiatrist, saying in his opinion I'm a (mentally) fit and proper person to possess a F/A. I've been treated for PTSD since my military involvement abroad.

I could be very wrong, but I don't think any reasonable person would object to their Doctor furnishing a letter of support of them being issued with a F/A licence? If I am wrong, and I was still working in Licensing, and that individual did object, I would have to ask why?

What concerns police most - Is not that a F/A applicant has had a minor conviction in their youth, or once done for DUI, it's the concealment of those offences, that worry police. What else is the applicant concealing and why?
Posted by o sung wu, Monday, 27 June 2022 1:27:55 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen,

The program came from the US.
It's part of the country's history and record.

mhaze,

What's your excuse?
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 27 June 2022 1:34:11 PM
Foxy it was so lefty spun that my TV was still spinning all night.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 30 June 2022 12:50:04 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy