The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Concealed Hand Guns In New York, Sydney And Melbourne

Concealed Hand Guns In New York, Sydney And Melbourne

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Hi Paul,

Thank You for raising this topic up for discussion.

Here's what people need to know about the Supreme Court
decision:

http://cbsnews.com/news/supreme-court-gun-law-new-york-second-amendment/

Lets hope that this law does not come into our major cities.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 26 June 2022 2:25:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks for that link Foxy, my concern is always with Australia, and the flow on effect these foreign decisions can have on our gun laws. There are organised groups, vested interests, and fringe political parties which are influenced and controlled by the likes of the NRA and continually attempt to white ant Australian gun laws. Who can forget One Nations Steve Dickson's attempt to obtain finance from the American NRA, with a promise of undermining Australian gun laws. The Shooters Party policy is to arm up as many citizens from the youngest to the oldest with loaded guns, including concealed weapons in the name of so called "self defence". These political nut jobs also favour the arming of school children.

I'm surprised the forums leading Gunnie, Is Mise, has not been along to defend the Australian gun lobby, and Shooters Party policy.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 27 June 2022 5:57:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Paul,

I think we all should be concerned with the laws
being passed in the United States. I watched the
TV program last night - "Trump's American Carnage,"
on Chanel 31 (SBS) at 9.20pm. It was frightening
stuff. Scared the living daylights out of me.

Yet there's still talk that this person will be
running for president again in the next US election.

I certainly hope that the Republican Party will come
to its senses and not allow that to happen. If it
does - not only America but the entire world will
never recover.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 27 June 2022 9:38:53 AM
The man belongs either in prison, or in a mental institution.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 27 June 2022 9:41:03 AM
Is Mise has not responded because we have been over this many times and he has decided not to respond to known liars.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 27 June 2022 10:16:27 AM
Hi Issy

You wont respond to fact, and choose to call it lies. When you can't defend the indefensible that's understandable. I assume you are referring to the Shooters, One Nation and gun groups in Australia, and possibly the US Supreme Court, the New York Governor and a bunch of other people as liars as well.

Fortunately your Shooters and Hooters Party, didn't you claim to be a founding member, with less than 0.1% of the national vote are unlikely to white ant the decent gun laws we have at the moment, but we must always be vigilant.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 27 June 2022 10:36:27 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy