The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Tony (not my job) Albanese

Tony (not my job) Albanese

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 16
  13. All
Hi Foxy,

Dud Dutton is certainly not the person to lead the Liberal Party out of the wilderness. If so called "liberal values", whatever they supposedly be, are to be restored, it will take more than an out of touch wrecker like Dutton to achieve that.

I was not overly concerned with the result yesterday. If I was looking for a perfect result, well that was it. I had a good day, despite the Brisbane rain.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 22 May 2022 5:00:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Albo is an accidental PM.
Posted by Indyvidual, Sunday, 22 May 2022 6:00:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Indy,
Do you mean the accidental result of people choosing ScoMo over Shorten last time?
Posted by Aidan, Sunday, 22 May 2022 6:31:12 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'Dud' Dutton will have a cheer squad of crusty old blokes on OLO. That will give him about half dozen votes next election. ttbn, Indy, Hassy, CM, Issy, SM, mhaze. Three years of these old blokes on here "crying in their beer." I'm so excited, can't wait.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 22 May 2022 7:02:28 PM
shadowminister,

On the sulks early by the look.

Morrison had a lame Science degree, Albo has a degree specifically in economics. So he couldn't pull the unemployment figure out of his backside on command. Sure he should have been on top of it but he is far more qualified that that twat Morrison who did his honours on a "demographical analysis of Christian Brethren assemblies in Sydney".

Chalk and cheese mate.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Sunday, 22 May 2022 9:17:15 PM
a degree specifically in economics
Steeleredux,
"Degrees" are what cause the hurdles put up for every-day life !
Posted by Indyvidual, Monday, 23 May 2022 7:05:33 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 16