The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Tony (not my job) Albanese

Tony (not my job) Albanese

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 14
  10. 15
  11. 16
  12. All
Is Mine,
Australia lost today !
Posted by Indyvidual, Sunday, 22 May 2022 12:25:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yesterday,

Australia put the political trash OUT. I was delighted with the GREEN vote, and we are on track to pick up 3 lower house seats to add to Adam Bandt's seat of Melbourne, and the Senate is likely to go the same way. The far right led by Hanson and Palmer failed. Hopefully here in Queensland along with 'Hard Boiled' Newman the right wing ratbags will be kept out of the Senate.

Now Labor will have the task of getting in and finding the real economic mess the Coalition has left behind. I suspect the true position of Liberal Debt will be revealed as far worse than ScuMo' and Friedbrain were admitting.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 22 May 2022 5:49:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Brace yourselves for Mayhem Mk3 !
Posted by Indyvidual, Sunday, 22 May 2022 7:16:56 AM
Indyvidual, what is with the new 'nick', have you seen the light and are trying to atone for past sins. Or are you Individual's twin brother?
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 22 May 2022 7:29:53 AM
Paul,
Triplet Brother
Posted by Indyvidual, Sunday, 22 May 2022 7:59:39 AM
The baton is now in the hands of Anthony Albanese.
Voters has clearly sent a message. They are
sick of division, inaction on climate, on integrity,
on equality. The following link explains:

http://abc.net.au/news/2022-05-22/election-2022-anthony-albanese-wins-transformative-election/101087834

The Liberals now face the challenge on what has caused the
demise of a once great party. Simon Birmingham says that the
party needs to accept the message that has been sent and act on it.

Of course a great deal will depend on who their new leader
will be as to how successful the party will be in fixing things.

"A generation of Liberal politicians has been lost and the
recriminations will be wide and deep."
(Patricia Karvelas).
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 22 May 2022 4:14:43 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 14
  10. 15
  11. 16
  12. All