The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Scomo in Trouble

Scomo in Trouble

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. All
Jose'

You should run and vote for yourself, if you want someone who only votes always to suit you.

ring, ring...its your MP here, how should I vote on this bill, just to suit YOU!

Jose', given what you post here, a vote for One Nation should see you through.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 8 May 2022 5:35:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Jose'

You should run and vote for yourself, if you want someone who only votes always to suit you.

ring, ring...its your MP here, how should I vote on this bill, just to suit YOU!

Jose, given what you post here, a vote for One Nation should see you through.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 8 May 2022 5:35:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Not much in last night's debate, ScumO' did try to play the bully boy, which doesn't go down well with voters.

Today's big issue is the bread and butter cost of living, supermarket prices are taking off at 10% pa. Add to that sky-rocketing mortgage payments, throw in Morrison's no pay rise for workers policy, and you can see many Australians are in deep trouble if Morridon wins May 21st.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 9 May 2022 6:18:09 PM
I have my vote sorted out and written it down ready for the big day. Seven candidates in the lower house, with Labor, the Fusion Party and Greens at the bottom in that order. Twelve below the line in the Senate, without having to include any candidate from the Liberals, Labor or far left fruit loops!

I will be voting once only, unlike the 18,000 people who were caught voting more than once in 2016 (no figures after that). Guess who they would have for multiple multiple times. Yes. The only party that spoke out against having voter ID: Labor.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 9 May 2022 6:32:22 PM
No voter ID and, apparently, the AEC is not questioning people to see if they qualify for early voting, which started today. There are statuary requirements that are supposed to be fulfilled; but that's not happening. People who just don't like lining up with other people are being allowed to vote early - among other non-legitimate excuses.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 9 May 2022 9:00:51 PM
Just got an email notification retail power going up 33% from May 24th. Thanks to the coal lovers, ScumO' and Bonking Barney.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 9 May 2022 11:57:28 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. All