The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Where Are Our Skilled Workers Today?

Where Are Our Skilled Workers Today?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. Page 20
  10. All
Dear mhaze,

Oh so now you are going to pick up your bat and ball and sulk off?

What a tosser as they say in the classics.

As to your claim the article is saying there was “no intention” of Germany going to war look at your own bloody quote from it, (with my emphasis):

“So, FOR THE TIME BEING, anyhow, the blitzkrieg is off, for the simple reason that the German army is not capable of executing it. "

And this was suppose to support your position and not mine? What idiocy.

Finally I took a passage from the article rather than reproduce the whole 600 plus words. It was a continuous piece, not snippets of a bunch of quotes. That is perfectly acceptable and the fact that you are attempting to make a diversionary song and dance about it shows just how desperate you are. To frame it as selective is just inane.

This is far more than you ever supply to backup your own arguments.

Really mate you need to give it a rest, you're not even making sense anymore.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 8 April 2022 2:51:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Perhaps SteeleRedux is a bit of a classic...
Posted by Canem Malum, Saturday, 9 April 2022 1:34:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Canem Malum,

Nothing like a little snipe from the sidelines to brighten your day huh?

In case you are unfamiliar with the meaning of tosser it usually refers to someone who talks up big but doesn't deliver.

Why it so aptly applies to mhaze in this instance was because he deliver nothing in defence of his position even though he so stridently put it.

Part of it will be because one of his idols in Menzies was shown to have been a prolific defender of both Hitler and Mussolini and revealed a propensity for totalitarianism.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Saturday, 9 April 2022 7:17:17 PM
On the subject of skilled workers, imagine if the bulk of Public Service bureaucrats were to be Govt supporting instead of Labor supporting. Imagine the state of the economy & this Nation in general if all the political bias of these people was focussed on the incumbent administration !
That's why I am such a strong advocate for a National Service so that only those with some sense of responsibility & integrity can join the Public service.
It can simply not be argued that a term of NS would not be beneficial for all living here.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 10 April 2022 10:13:20 AM
So Indy can we count you in for Seniors National Service? Me thinks not.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 13 April 2022 5:04:41 PM
Paul1405,
Yes, but can we count on yours ?
Posted by individual, Thursday, 14 April 2022 9:00:20 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. Page 20
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy