The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Kyle Rittenhouse

Kyle Rittenhouse

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 37
  8. 38
  9. 39
  10. All
After being physically attacked by 3 white protesters which he shot killing two Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted on all charges based on self-defence. By the left, he is being called a white supremacist and murderer while ignoring the wanton destruction of property and murders by activists.

With varying degrees of apoplexy, from President Biden on down, the party’s leaders and its allies emphasised their dismay with or rage at the decision by 12 of Mr Rittenhouse’s peers, after due deliberation, unanimously to find him not guilty of first-degree murder and lesser charges in the killings of two men and wounding of a third during the August 2020 riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Mr Biden, proving himself once again the consummate moral weakling, first declared his respect for the jury’s verdict, then pronounced himself — no doubt after consultation with his handlers — “angry and concerned.” While the follow-up statement paid lip service to the idea that a jury’s decision should be respected, the more striking message was that remarkable emotional response to its unanimous decision
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 23 November 2021 12:31:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
shadowminister,

What on earth are you talking about. Biden's release said this:

"While the verdict in Kenosha will leave many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included, we must acknowledge that the jury has spoken."

Perfectly fine statement that you have tried to chop up to create something to support your agenda.

It is dishonest and unbecoming but not untypical where you are concerned.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/11/19/statement-by-president-biden/
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 23 November 2021 1:33:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'm wondering whether he would have been acquitted in Australia. I don't know why he went to a protest in a town he doesn't live in, armed with a rifle, or why he went to the protest at all. He is a very lucky young man who, hopefully, has learned not to 'do it again'.

I also wonder what the verdict would have been had the dead people been black.

I don't really know enough about it, but the fact that it is Leftists making all the fuss about the verdict means that it was probably the right one.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 23 November 2021 2:05:21 PM
SR,

You really need to put a sock in it. What I posted was a quote from an article, and secondly, the order in which it occurs is largely irrelevant.

As usual, your fatuous nitpicking is your substitution for reasoned debate and is typically dishonest.
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 23 November 2021 2:20:51 PM
I agree with gun safety advocate Ryan Busse a former
gun industry executive who said he feared Mr
Ritterhouse would become:

"Some heroic martyr" who made it "glamourous tp go
kill somebody with a rifle.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 23 November 2021 2:29:15 PM
shadowminister,

"What I posted was a quote from an article"

What a typically lame excuse.

If you are going to quote from something the very least you could do is put up the quotation marks or even a link as well.

You really need to stop trying to pass this stuff off as your own.

Shame.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 23 November 2021 3:34:42 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 37
  8. 38
  9. 39
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy