The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > water ? waste of FRESH is crimminal

water ? waste of FRESH is crimminal

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Water shortages on the forecast from now on, a crisis that appears to fade out of view because we just turn on a tap_we dont NEED to wait for the rain to fill up our tanks here in the city..., does it appear to others that this problem is being ignored_people are still wasting good fresh water without considering the urgency _that it is now time to look at the water use in our colleges/schools/homes/buisiness's with an eagle eye.. Does any_one notice that generally we are going on in the same way we did last year, as far as water conservation goes when does the big crunch come?
Posted by mariah, Monday, 27 August 2007 9:12:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This FRESH water you're talking about is not even worth saving, it is pure poison to feed us,animals and vegies.It is criminal to medicate the population with a hormone precursers and teeth strenghteners not to forget an Altzheimers activator.
What must happen here in Australia:Fluoride decision makers must be taken to The International Court in The Haque to answer their crimes to humanity.(as will happen in the US: see http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/79326.php )
What the government is counting on is that the poison is numbing our brains so we won't resist, as happened in WW2 concentration camps in Germany and Russia.
Posted by eftfnc, Tuesday, 28 August 2007 5:38:29 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
effnc:"What must happen here in Australia:Fluoride decision makers must be taken to The International Court in The Haque to answer their crimes to humanity.(as will happen in the US: see http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/79326.php )
What the government is counting on is that the poison is numbing our brains so we won't resist, as happened in WW2 concentration camps in Germany and Russia."

Cripes.

I'll put this one down to the lunar eclipse as well.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Tuesday, 28 August 2007 8:29:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The sad thing cj is that eftfnc is the chief adviser on water fluoridation in Queensland while obituaries are being written for fluoridation champions in other states. Take all those responsible for fluoridation who are still living to an international court by all means, but first let eftfnc and supporters pay for all pain, suffering and expense as a result of no fluoridation......

Why all this silliness about precious water anyhow. To me it's just a con by Malcolm and his pals to sell the output of desalination and recycling plants to a conditioned public (water costs of $3 to $4 per kilolitre are needed to make these schemes viable). Water tanks could foil them for a bit until mass immigration creates extreme supply problems, so expect hefty domestic catchment taxes to discourage any would be anarchists in the meantime.
Posted by Fester, Tuesday, 28 August 2007 11:15:15 PM
CJ: 'I'll put this one down to the lunar eclipse as well.'

Ah,so you believe in organic farming by the moon as well...what a surprise:-)
Posted by eftfnc, Tuesday, 28 August 2007 11:50:41 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Fester: Only an effen moron can think of an answer like yours.
I lived with fluoridated water for 21yrs and lost all my teeth because of it,then when Darwin got fluoridated in the early seventees (probably before your birthdate)I started to develop all imaginary health problems under the sun until I switched to pure spring water.So know what you talk about before any stupid answers and no I do not work for any water people.
Posted by eftfnc, Wednesday, 29 August 2007 12:05:37 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy