The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Scott's Father's Day Jaunt

Scott's Father's Day Jaunt

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
Bazz,

Narrow- mindedness; "not willing to listen to or tolerate other people's views; prejudiced".

You are the one intolerant of my views; and your post made that quite clear. Express your opinion by all means, but please don't call me narrowed minded for expressing mine.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 10 September 2021 8:55:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
John Howard list his seat 14 years ago. Let's concentrate on the present Canberra Clowns damaging the country.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 10 September 2021 9:00:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As a comment seen this morning - not referring to Morrison, but very pertinent to him - has it: "credibility is like virginity: once lost you can’t get it back".
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 10 September 2021 9:11:27 AM
In the meantime, instead of making the most of the opportunity provided by the Coalition shooting itself in the foot, Labor is emulating the self-destruction by backstabbing the candidate for the seat of Fowler, Tu Le, and handing it to that screeching harpy, Kristina Keneally. So much for Labor's 'diversity' squawking.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 10 September 2021 9:26:40 AM
I only mentioned Howard because he's largely responsible for the mindset and standards of the current administration - selfish, arrogant, self righteous and privileged and still considered some sort of "hero" to them.

When it comes to seat preselections, Morrison should be careful raising that subject. I'm sure Micheal Towke and the Daily Telegraph would agree.
Posted by rache, Friday, 10 September 2021 11:22:05 PM
Hi ttbn,

Not been a big fan of Kristina Keneally since my days in Sydney and getting to know how she and hubby Ben operate. They are known as deal makers which only suit themselves, elitist. KKK is a member of the Labor Catholic right, as NSW Premier she was very much under the influence of the obnoxious Eddie Obeid, as were many other Labor people at the time, but would not admit it now.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 11 September 2021 6:39:40 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy