The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Scott's Father's Day Jaunt

Scott's Father's Day Jaunt

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
I wonder if we will hear Morrison’s rhetoric about being "all in it together" again after his Father's Day jaunt, taboo for everyone else.

The only people who can deal with Morrison in the appropriate way are the voters of Cook. However, like most Australian voters rusted onto a party, no matter what, about 60% of them (63% in 2016) will vote Liberal and this arrogant, undeserving man will be returned. Given his Labor-like attitude, he might even pick up extra votes from the Left.

Confident spruiking that he has done no wrong legally just doesn't cut the mustard. It's damn poor form from a damn poor sort of person.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 8 September 2021 11:19:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The only people who can deal with Morrison in the appropriate way are the voters of Cook.
ttbn,
It's nothing like that as all. It's due to Qld Labor spending more money in indigenous communities than anywhere else.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 8 September 2021 1:21:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Probably 'selfish' is a better description of Morrison. He has always reminded me of a big, friendly (appearing) moon faced boy who has little empathy with other people, and is rather self-centred.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 8 September 2021 1:41:35 PM
I don't get the reference to Queensland, individual; the division of Cook is in NSW.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 8 September 2021 1:44:05 PM
ttbn,
I thought you referred to the electorate of Cook in North Queensland. Apologies !
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 8 September 2021 4:17:32 PM
This is typical Morrison, with his born to rule mantra. Do as I say, not do as I do. The guys as phoney as a $3 bill, with his smoke and mirrors, no wonder they call him Scotty from marketing. Take one look at the Covid pandemic and Morrison's mismanagement is written all over it, from his mishandling of hotel quarantine, to the shambolic vaccine roll-out, add in the Coalitions economic disaster, a trillion dollar debt for the next 100 years. The best thing Morrison said was back in March 2020 when the pandemic first hit, asked what he was going to do, Morrison said; "I'm off to the football." Pity he didn't stay at the football.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 8 September 2021 9:03:47 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy