The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Fighting for freedom or 'selfish boofheads'

Fighting for freedom or 'selfish boofheads'

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All
shadowminister,

This has been only one example of the utterly biased reporting and editorials of the Murdoch press. That someone like you laps it up is understandable.

The question is when do you deem Gladys to be incompetent? Or would you be utterly incapable of it?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 10 August 2021 2:46:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SR,

We realise that your cognitive faculties are slipping away, but most people can perfectly understand what I posted. I claimed that the old Fairfax masthead and the ABC have been largely uncritical of Dan Andrew's incompetence. How do I show that nothing happened? You are definitely losing the plot.

Secondly, two separate newspapers with separate editorial staff had different headlines at different times. One headline is support for the people of Sydney and NOT support for GB and the other one is an attack on the most incompetent Premiere wrt covid
Posted by shadowminister, Wednesday, 11 August 2021 6:40:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy