The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Friendly Jordies producer arrested by NSW Fixated Person Squad

Friendly Jordies producer arrested by NSW Fixated Person Squad

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All
It's a pity that we've lost ALTRAV from OLO. Probably a victim of "Google Tyranny".
Posted by Canem Malum, Friday, 25 June 2021 3:21:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SR you twat,

I listened to the vlog by FJ and he made claims of criminal conduct by John Barilaro with zero proof only innuendo. That is lying.

He will have his chance to actually prove this or face the consequences.
Posted by shadowminister, Friday, 25 June 2021 3:58:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
the relevance of 'walking around freely'
Andras Smith,
It's akin to Paul1405 walking around freely i.e. not contained within the boundaries of a funny farm !
Posted by individual, Friday, 25 June 2021 6:29:53 AM
SR wrote:

"Rubbish.

I fully accept there may well be an equivalence between the others and the suing of Friendly Jordies by Barilaro but most certainly not with the way Kristo was treated. "

So you now agree with me about the equivalence between your fallen (forlorn) hero and Pell, Bolt, Porter.

Equally I've never said anything pro or anti concerning the actual arrest mode.

So you agree that my one and only point was valid yet think that what I wrote was 'rubbish'.

What a berk.
Posted by mhaze, Friday, 25 June 2021 11:39:34 AM
Dear mhaze,

You do realise that Kristo and FJ are separate people don't you?

Interesting enough Bolt has come out raising concerns about Kristo's arrest. This should give permission for the rightwingers here to also question it.
http://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/andrew-bolt/violent-arrest-of-friendlyjordies-producer-disturbs-me-bolt/video/b4f53001f9ff1a22c78ce13e6005b9fa

It was announced today that his bail conditions have been modified yet again by the courts to allow him to walk past parliament house on his way to work.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 1 July 2021 8:24:40 PM
SR,

I am surprised that you not only follow Bolt but agree with him.

As to the "violence" of the arrest, the question is to what degree did the individual resist the arrest which not surprisingly is not included in the video.

As for the reason behind the arrest, the police seem to think that Kristo is a sufficient threat.
Posted by shadowminister, Friday, 2 July 2021 9:26:07 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy