The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Peta Credlin Tips The Bucket

Peta Credlin Tips The Bucket

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Hi Bazz,

"Oh Paul have the Liberals ever done anything right?" ABSOLUTLY YES! The D n' A of the Liberal Party and the ALP is about 70% identical. Heck when I moved to Queensland the ALP knocked back my application for membership, probably for past sins committed in NSW. As a Green I'm environmentally and economically lite, but soc1ally heavy, making me a Social Progressive. In the last 10 years of living in NSW at state level I voted Greens with second preference to the Liberals, and did same in a couple of Federal elections as well. I noted when doing scrutineering for the Greens about 15%-20% of Green votes favour Liberal over Labor, so I'm not the only one who does that. The Liberal party has produced more than one capable PM, even Little Johnny Howard had his moments in my book. Greg Hunt and Ken Wyatt and one or two others are capable ministers. In a run off vote for PM, given the choice, I doubt I would vote for Albo over ScoMo. Labor needs to ditch Albo if they want to be in with a winning chance next election.

cont

Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 3 June 2021 6:24:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
cont

Yes "Hotels for quarantine were the only facility available last year." Now we are in the middle of this year, and the Morrison government knew long ago hotel quanentean was not up to scratch and should have moved to fix the problem. As for staff, those unemployed former hotel cooks etc, got a new job for them, along with out of work staff from hospitality and tourism, plus the general unemployed all need jobs as well. Staffing not a problem. remember at the start of the pandemic China built a 1,000 bed hospital in a week, not asking for it to be done in a week, but a year, nothing. It took the Morrison government a month to just give permission for Victorian State people to step foot on Commonwealth land. No one, except dyed in wool Liberals, can deny the vaccine roll-out by the Feds has been a cock-up. Yes there were early on supply issues with Pfizer delivery, and the blood clotting issue with AstraZeneca, all in all could have put the roll-out a fortnight behind target. The truth is with no community spread, the Morrison government took a 6 week nap on their roll-out watch. with the Indian shemozzle, hotel quarantine jumped up and bit, not Victorian Labor like last time, but Morrison this time on the arse.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 3 June 2021 6:27:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pauliar,

Can't stop lying, can you? I wonder if it is brain damage or hormonal?

Vic Labor has consistently refused federal help to quarantine people in spite of its frequent cock-ups. Similarly, while the federal government pays for age care, what happens in Vic age care facilities is mostly controlled by Vic labor, and in typical left whinge tradition, they try and blame others for their cock-ups.
Posted by shadowminister, Thursday, 3 June 2021 6:29:04 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy