The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > How do we. Solve the. Problems in. Parliament House?

How do we. Solve the. Problems in. Parliament House?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 16
  13. All
Foxy,
>My. Internet. Is. Down. Hence. My. Use of the. iPad.
Oh. I thought. You were. Just being. Blunt. *

On your iPad, go to Settings:General:Keyboard and switch off the "." shortcut.

* See http://tangent128.name/depot/toys/freefall/freefall-flytable.html#1318
Posted by Aidan, Monday, 29 March 2021 9:47:38 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr 0,
Much as I'd like to see him go, especially if it sends the government into minority, the fact remains he's an elected representative, and I'd strongly oppose any attempt to disqualify him from parliament.
Posted by Aidan, Monday, 29 March 2021 9:53:52 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Aidan,

So you're happy to support the continuance of Laming's tenure.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Tuesday, 30 March 2021 6:21:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
How to get all this to stop?

Hold an election. Since the whole thing is a beat-up to try to help that side of politics favoured by those pushing the over-wrought claims, once an election is over with, there'll be no reason to continue the campaign.

Then they can go back to complaining about Adani, or lack of transgender representation in the space programme or whatever whine they next have lined up.
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 30 March 2021 7:19:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"The Minnesota Supreme Court ruled that a person can’t be found guilty of sexually assaulting someone who is intoxicated if that person willingly ingested drugs or alcohol"

Imagine if that sort of commonsense law applied in Canberra. Brittany would be responsible for getting sh!tfaced and then consenting to sex instead of being able to claim rape two years later. Did she consent? We don't know but there's zero evidence that she didn't and given that she willingly accompanied her friend back to Parliament House and into the minister's office, we can assume there was consent up to a certain level. But in the world of victimhood, 'no' means 'no' and 'yes' can retrospectively mean 'no'.

But she said it was rape and we're supposed to believe all women.... except when they accuse the wrong bloke - Shorten, Biden, Hilary's husband.

So how do we fix this? Institute commonsense laws.

Its claimed that Laming 'harassed ' a women by asserting that she was stealing from her charity. OMG the humanity! Well, if its demonstrably true that what he said was a lie, let her sue. Based on the media's reaction she'd win hands down. But she's not suing, is she. We all should be able to work out why
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 30 March 2021 8:14:10 AM
Hi. Everyone,

The. Internet. Is. Still. Down. On. My. Old. Computer.

This. iPad. Has. A. Mind. Of. It’s. own.

The. Pm. It. Seems. Is. Out. To. Win. The. Next. Election.

And. He. Is. Doing. Well.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 30 March 2021 9:03:06 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 16