The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > How do we. Solve the. Problems in. Parliament House?

How do we. Solve the. Problems in. Parliament House?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. All
Your personal opinion of Mark Latham is completely irrelevant to the topic.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 2 April 2021 10:40:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr Mark Latham, what he writes in some far right publication, or in your members only page of One Nation is of little consequence to the vast majority of Australians. I'm sure Latham, when he was in Canberra, did as the Romans did in such a place. As for his jerk off conspiracy theory, which seem to be never ending from the far right of politics, that somehow the woman's issue, particularly in the Liberal Party, is some kind of "Communist plot" to bring down Morrison is absurd. The only people who would want to bring down Morrison and replace him a dud like Dutton are you folk from the extreme.

I would like to see politicians spend more time in the parliament in open debate, and the government spending less time telling us how great they are by answering Dorothy Dix questions from its own members. I think parliament should set aside a time for the general community through the Speaker to ask questions of the members. BTW at the moment the Australian Parliament has one of the best Speakers ever in Tony Smith. Smith a Liberal is extremely fair, but keeps a tight grip on things. I actually like some Liberals, Ken Wyatt Minister for Aboriginal Affairs is doing a very good job, despite rabid opposition to all things Aboriginal from within in own party. I particularly like the performance of the Minister for Health Greg Hunt during the pandemic. There are one or two other Liberals within the government who I consider are doing their best as well.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 3 April 2021 6:01:56 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul1405,

I'll never forget the look on Greg Hunt's face when Andrew 'China' Forrest brought his CCP mate into Hunt's Melbourne press conference and got the CCP rep up on the podium to deliver a message from Emperor Xi to Australia.

I wish I had been there. I would have let out a few "Ni hao Greg. Put that in congee bowl".
Posted by Mr Opinion, Saturday, 3 April 2021 7:26:25 AM
Mr O,

I was watching that live, and Hunt was completely blindsided by Forrest and his Chinese rep. China is worth billions to Forrest and his ilk. If China wants to "say a few words", I'm sure Forrest will find a way for them to do so. Heck, if China wanted Tasmania, Forrest would find a way to give it to them, so what's a few words. I'm sure the Chinese refer to Mr Hunt as you know what. These guys, Forrest and his ilk, are not Australian, the belong to the county of Money.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 3 April 2021 8:28:25 AM
Paul1405,

People like them think money is God.

Sad part is that the money usually happens to belong to the taxpayers or in the case of mining magnates it just happens to belong to indigenous people whom a magnates' ancestors and forbears tried to eradicate from the land.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Saturday, 3 April 2021 11:48:55 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy