The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Racism In The Palace

Racism In The Palace

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
PS Here he is in a photoshot on a stuffed horse:

http://www.themonthly.com.au/issue/2013/july/1372600800/ramon-glazov/many-careers-twiggy-forrest#mtr

I can just see him at the head of the army: "Charge!"

It's enough to bring a tear to your eye.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Thursday, 11 March 2021 1:59:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pauliar,

Just admit it, you are a royal tragic just like most of the rest of the world and follow the saga minute by minute and I bet the trigger words royal and racism have given you and Mr uneducated serious hard-ons.

That this "racism" was not heard directly but 2nd or 3rd hand by an unnamed "senior" royal is yet another vague evidence-free allegation against which there is no defence.

The sociopathic Meghan Markel is either brain dead or was fully aware of what she was getting into, but instead of playing the game and making the best of the waves of adoration, she did a Kevin Rudd diva fit and abusing the servants who abandoned her as if she had the plague.

Now having backstabbed just about everyone she knows incl all her family, she is playing the victim card for $ms and left whinge morons around the world are lapping it up.
Posted by shadowminister, Thursday, 11 March 2021 5:27:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul1405,

We could get someone like this guy as our Head of State:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBe_guezGGc

He ticks all the boxes and is honest and truthful.

We need someone like this. Hmmm . . . . . . But who can we find . . . . . . I'm thinking! I'm thinking! Who can we get?
Posted by Mr Opinion, Thursday, 11 March 2021 6:31:21 AM
Dear Mopi

Surely you jest grasshopper.

We can do better than Prince Andrew or dear Rolf Harris for Australia's First President.

There is a man, now available, with experience, decisiveness and a willingness to fire a PM (be they Sooty, Albo, Shorty) who deserve to go.

I think I can speak for all of OLO, nay, all Oz, in putting forward this fine rainbow chappy, prepared to entertain http://youtu.be/LPQYAT3wH_g
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 11 March 2021 1:07:43 PM
plantagenet,

No, it's definitely Andrew Forrest for me.

There's something about the way he can hold his pose on that stuffed horse that sets him apart from other candidates.

President Andrew Forrest. It has a real ring to it.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Thursday, 11 March 2021 1:58:58 PM
shonkyminister is an ardent monarchists, wanting the septic tank King Rupert I installed as the next head of state of Australia. Is that not so shonky?
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 12 March 2021 6:34:52 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy