The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > I hate to say we told you so.

I hate to say we told you so.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
Dear Hasbeen,

“I also have the record posted by the local paper of official rainfall from 1896. The BOM hate such records, as it shows up the lies of their homogenization trickery.”

Rubbish mate.

I have already posted Hervey Bay records showing this year was not even the coolest this current century.

I have asked you if you had another town whose records you would like me to check and as yest I haven't heard an answer.

How about you stump up for once.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 8 March 2021 3:06:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Argue about it all you like but the reality is THE PROBLEM IS NOW TOO BIG TO FIX.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Monday, 8 March 2021 3:09:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr O, I, unlike those who said "I hate to say we told you so", actually enjoy saying, "I told you so"!
There is NOTHING to be "TOO LATE" about, as there is NOTHING unusual or for that matter, "MAN MADE", about GW or CC or whatever the heck the con-men pushing this contentious notion that we are all responsible for something we DID NOT DO, say we did.
My one wish is that people become a little more aware of what's going on around them, that affects THEIR LIVES, livelihood and long term well-being.
For that to happen we need people to grow-up and become responsible members of society, and NOT child-like members of some kind of sporting club, because all I see around me are entitled spoilt brats who find more time and effort in spending/wasting money and time, and not putting their time to positive and gainful things which will ultimately lift their standard of living and life-style to the level of those they hate so much, for having achieved that same goal they would aspire to if only focusing on the priorities in life.
One percent of the population, invented or created something that people wanted, and they became very rich.
The rest, had to actually "WORK" to achieve some kind of semblance of long term security.
You prefer bludging and seeking more holidays, then you don't get to comment about anything, because like this GW, CC fallacy, if you were actually interested or even remotely engaged in what was was going on, instead of sticking your stupid heads in the sporting section or on TV, you have NO IDEA.
Therefore your comments are irrelevant and moot.
So time will bring forth the truth about all this, but will anyone seek out the perpetrators, with the same evil drive as the Jews did in seeking out the Nazi's?
I doubt it.
And the ignorant, un-informed, mis-informed, useless people, just keep believing everything that's spewed out and we keep copping a hiding.
It's no wonder the older we get, the more we look forward to dying
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 16 March 2021 11:12:10 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy