The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Non-Political Governor General Takes Up Identity Politics.

Non-Political Governor General Takes Up Identity Politics.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
There's no standards of right and wrong.
Armchair Critic,
With the Progressives Wrong is right !
Posted by individual, Thursday, 4 March 2021 6:37:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
All basic employees should save enough money for a year.
Then these workers should go on strike for a year
- And show the intellectuals who really runs the show, and who the people are that the country can't do without.
You'll find pretty quick who those people are.

Sick of the intellectuals holding this nation ransom with all their stupid agendas.
Lets see how they go when all the things they take for granted they have to do for themselves.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 5 March 2021 7:22:27 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Armchair Critic,
Spot-on ! Let the parasites provide for others for a change ! I wouldn't mind if it were a symbiosis but it's not, it's a one-sided show in which the Academic non-producing 'experts' just take !
Posted by individual, Friday, 5 March 2021 9:08:41 AM
I have to eat my own words individual and own up to my hypocrisy.
I said that and then went and immediately relied on one today.
Forgot about my 9am appointment at the dentist...
But you all know what I meant, I hope.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 5 March 2021 9:03:58 PM
Armchair Critic,
I wouldn't call a Dentist an Intellectual, they're way above that level, they're medical professionals !
An Intellectuals only talks, Academics only theorise, they never produce anything that contributes to society, on the contrary !
Posted by individual, Saturday, 13 March 2021 5:58:25 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy