The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Non-Political Governor General Takes Up Identity Politics.

Non-Political Governor General Takes Up Identity Politics.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
You think white people should apologise for being white
ttbn,
I think a great & increasing number of them should apologise for being as stupid as they are, in particular those who present morons with Degrees upon vacating the space they wasted in our education facilities to make room for more !
Posted by individual, Sunday, 21 February 2021 9:44:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
To Individual- I don't think the GG was apologising for being a public servant but for being white.

I've seen pictures of a poor 3 year old girl forced by her mother to hold up a sign saying that she is privileged. Very sad and disgusting.

White people created their own success- they pulled themselves up by their own boot straps.

White men, women and children died to create infrastructure in Britain which created their wealth- and was the source of the industrial revolution that created the middle class
Posted by Canem Malum, Sunday, 21 February 2021 10:03:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Can one 'opt out' of this proposed 'privilege walk'?
Is there punishment for staff who do not take part in the 'privilege walk'?
Are non-participants put on a 'never get a promotion ever' list?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Sunday, 21 February 2021 10:32:16 PM
Anyone can opt out of anything, but few do for obvious reasons. We live in a censorious society where most people feel safest going along with the mob. Appalled and angered as I am by this action by a very privileged and arrogant appointee, I don't know what I would do if my living depended on such a lunatic. But I couldn't condemn those people who did succumb to his bullying.

What I do know is that I've lost any respect I had for the office of the GG, and am even more confirmed in my dislike and mistrust of the PM who has said nothing about the incident.

Given idiots like General Hurley, and Prince Charles with his blatant move into politics, I think that, with the imminent passing of HM, the last of the dignified and loved monarchs, the republicans will get a different result when next they push for change.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 22 February 2021 7:31:00 AM
Should have said: the drones have been recorded doing the walk. It might still be on SkyNews. It's not really a walk, but an abasing shuffle, back and forth, heads down and hands clasped in front of what looks like an altar. All about letting the 'under-privileged' get the chance to get ahead, while debasing ourselves. No sign of the GG taking part.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 22 February 2021 7:38:17 AM
Canem malum,
Thank you for clarifying, I misunderstood. I can fully understand why he et al are privileged but I'm White & let me assure you that I know more indigenous who have A LOT MORE than I yet they still claim to be underprivileged.
Like that time one of those 'leaders' sat opposite me telling me about his 'poor' people whilst his $25,000 Gold Rolex was blinding me !
I have said this before, if Indigenous people are discriminated against could I too please be discriminated against ?
Posted by individual, Monday, 22 February 2021 8:55:57 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy