The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Australian Patriots Party

The Australian Patriots Party

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Donald Trump is considering starting a new political party in America, he is inclined to the name 'Patriots Party'. Such a party would be based on the "philosophy" of one Donald J Trump, Trumpism for short. I assume the party would be headquartered in Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort, Palm Beach Florida USA. Trump would be calling the shots to the poor and downtrodden from the penthouse suite, again assuming Mar-a-Lago resort has such appropriate accommodation befitting such a great and noble leader.

Could Trumpism spread from humble beginning in the good old U.S of A to embrace the whole world? Could we see the establishment of the 'Australian Patriots Party', welding together hard right so so's, with a mix of disillusioned conservatives thrown in. Again assuming the membership fees were the only thing moderate in the party, special rates for pensioners, not at the astronomical levels charged at Trump's Mar-a-Largo resort, would any "Forumuites" be willing to consider joining? With the slogan "Make (insert your countries name here) Great Again", who knows where this could lead!

p/s The Mar-a-Largo resort is the ideal HQ for Trumpism, getting rave reviews such as this on Google from David S; "Over salted food, a strange smell, and very tacky decor “highlighted” our visit". I think dave nailed it with the word "tacky"
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 24 January 2021 8:26:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Paul

There are already a whole swag of Australian Political Parities that MAY satisfy your criteria in your second para, eg. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_Australia

Parliamentary

- Katter's Australian Party

- Pauline Hanson's One Nation

Non-Parliamentary

- Australia First Party (NSW) Incorporated [which could expand to Federal]

- Australian Federation Party [which could expand to Federal]

- Australian People's Party

- Clive Palmer's United Australia Party

- Love Australia or Leave

- No 5G Party [5G conspiracy]

See more details about each of the above at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_Australia
Posted by plantagenet, Monday, 25 January 2021 12:53:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
And don't forget Foul-Mouth's Hairy Arses Party of Australia for all you pro-China types out there.

One free book on Mao and a copy of the Chinese National Anthem with every application.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Monday, 25 January 2021 1:23:20 PM
Village Idiot,

I suspect that you're not old enough yet to qualify :(

Pete,

Given the suspicious minds of conspiracy theorists, and their failure in the US to overthrow democratic structures, even with the help of the former president, I wouldn't be surprised if many genuinely crack-pot right-wing groups start suspecting some of the Russian and Chinese phony right-wing groups, plants, agents provocateurs, to have undermined their efforts to re-impose white supremacy - and ultimately either slavery OR forcible repatriation of African-Americans etc. back to their supposed homelands.

And how come nobody seems to be aware of the aliens actively building their colonies, including nano-chip factories, on the far side of the moon, just waiting for the Right Time ? Hmmmmm ? How come nobody wants to admit the obvious signs of all that, strange lights and noises ? That this whole COVID hoax is an alien set-up from start to ghastly finish ?

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Monday, 25 January 2021 1:47:19 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The 5G conspiracy.
This Old Wives Tale first surfaced about 1900 when Marconi moored
his yacht Electra in Venice near the Douge's Palace.
It resurfaces every time a new modulation technique is applied to
a radio signal.
5G is the latest in a long line;
CW AM FM RTTY AFSK TVAM TVdiital OTHR 2G 3G 4G etc etc etc.
OTHR, is the interesting one as it can give cancer to people all over
the world at the same time. Big Russian plot that one.
Putin said to be bringing that back.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 25 January 2021 1:55:00 PM
Hi Bazz,

Yes, you can't trust anybody. Whenever I'm shopping and someone brushes against me - unless they are female - If it's my leg they're brushing, I suspect they might be Bulgarian or Russian, but if it's my arm, I suspect they might be working for Bill Gates or George Soros or some other Jews - or, of course, the Chinese. So I keep a distance. It's worked so far. But you can't be too careful.

I shouldn't be letting people know this. If this is my last post ......

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Monday, 25 January 2021 2:12:10 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy