The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Loss Of Trust In The Political System

Loss Of Trust In The Political System

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. 13
  11. All
Does anyone know how much the subsidies per turbine is for windfarms ?
The only one I have heard is one in Qld for $200k per year per turbine.
Actually it works out for a year at 2 .5 cents per KWhr which
surprised me it was so low.
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 24 November 2020 9:43:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Loss Of Trust In The Political System?

Most people wouldn't even be able to describe the Australian political system let alone define their loss of trust in it.

One thing that is now obvious to everyone is that Soot Morrison has painted himself into a corner re Australia's relations with the US and China.

He's now realised that China is an immovable force he can't manoeuvre and that the US thinks he is a second rate leader they shouldn't have anything to do with.

It's all downhill from here Sooty!
Posted by Mr Opinion, Tuesday, 24 November 2020 10:09:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What goes around comes around, the moron who started this thread, often refers to me as a moron, doesn't know what he's talking about. ttbn had the audacity to have a go at me for a spelling mistake in a post, the spatts and straw hat man wrote;

"What "ales" us instead of what "ails" us! Fancy presuming that anyone will listen to a person who shows such ignorance"

The clown himself in his opening post here;

"one-time Deputy Prime Minister and Leader of the National Party, John Alexander"

JOHN ALEXANDER a second rate tennis player and Liberal Party politician. Never a member of the National Party and certainly never Deputy Prime Minister!

All I can say is; Fancy presuming that anyone will listen to a person who shows such ignorance!

I hope I didn't make a spelling mistake, ttbn might have a go at me.

People who live in GLASS HOUSES....etc, etc.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 24 November 2020 10:11:58 AM
Hi Paul,

Just to wind Ttbn up, why not make a comment about "people who, life in grass houses, shouldn't, through stones."

Or: "he who is without signs, let him, caste the First stown."

Or: "waist, not want not."

Mis-spell. Crap punctuation. Mix your metaphors.

Something like that ? Great fun for the rest of us :)

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Tuesday, 24 November 2020 10:27:07 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Wait a moment Paul, wasn't John Alexander a farmer from near Lismore
the leader of the Country Party some years back ?
Either his son or his father was also a politician.
He was minister for Agriculture. From memory he was in John Gordon's
cabinet and probably John Howard's. As leader of the Country Party
he would be Deputy PM.
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 24 November 2020 10:40:42 AM
Bazz....nope.

ttbn is probely referring to 'Blackjack' McEwen, now there's someone from the ttbn era!
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 24 November 2020 10:58:18 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. 13
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy