The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Final Debate Muting Trumpus Interruptus

Final Debate Muting Trumpus Interruptus

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 40
  10. 41
  11. 42
  12. All
"When Bevan Cooney — the recently flipped business partner to Hunter Biden and Devon Archer — went to jail in 2019, investigative reporter Peter Schweizer thought he'd never gain access to the damning emails Cooney once promised. That all changed three weeks ago when Schweizer was given complete access to Cooney's Gmail account. He describes to Glenn just SOME of the business deals described within these emails — like Hunter working with a Russian criminal and with Chinese communists to secure their assets OR to secure one-on-one time with his dad, Joe. The worst part for the Dems is that these emails aren't printouts or copies…they come straight from Cooney's email account. So, what new lie will the left concoct to explain this?"

"Peter Schweizer said the Biden campaign's response to the New York Post story Wednesday presenting new evidence Joe Biden was aware of his son's lucrative business deals during his vice presidency "fits the pattern" of dishonesty he has seen in recent years.

Schweizer exposed Hunter Biden's Ukraine and China deals in his 2018 book "Secret Empires." His subsequent book "Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite" presented evidence that five members of Joe Biden's family profited from foreign Countries because of his position as vice president under President Obama."
Posted by Josephus, Thursday, 22 October 2020 7:42:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
How amusing this is. In a few weeks we will know one way or the other. I like Trump, he is smart in a proper sensible way. Not some smarmy I am a liberal millionaire working for the working classes, the ungrateful SOB's like Biden. Anyway we can hurl all the spite or be a little patient.
Perhaps one of you oh so superior types can explain to me about Biden taking two days off in the fight of his life? How about his deputy who increasingly looks like taking over from him before this year is out?
Posted by JBowyer, Thursday, 22 October 2020 8:41:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Paul

Re your "I will claim totalitarian China is more democratic that America, the old Soviet Union was more democratic than America, Cuba is more democratic than America, North Korea is more democratic than America".

You can extravagantly claim that and in so doing be intellectually dishonest.

But you would (almost) be more Fries short of a Happy Meal than new Fascist on the block, "Josephus", from ARIZONA.

Cheers Amigo
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 22 October 2020 10:17:22 AM
Josephus asks "So, what new lie will the left concoct to explain this?"

Well the current lie is that the emails have been debunked (no evidence is offered because there isn't any) and that they are part of a Russian disinformation scheme, despite the fact that the US intelligence agencies have said that's wrong. They just hope that by lying up hill and down dale and keeping it out of the news they can get through to election day without having to own up to the truth that sleepy Joe is indebted to the Chinese, Ukrainians, Russians, Iranians and Kazacks.

That's why I expect Trump to try to raise it in the debate and why I expect the 'moderator' to run interference for Biden.

Speaking of the press trying to keep all this from the American people, it now seems that Wikipedia has joined Twitter, Facebook and most of the legacy media in that most undemocratic of endeavours. All pages that even mention Biden's corruption or the emails are being actively edited to hide the story and to continue the 'debunked' claims, which have themselves, as per above, been disproven.

Speaking of lies..."Joe Biden lied about my dad being drunk in crash that killed his wife and daughter… he’s got a nerve calling out Trump"... http://www.the-sun.com/news/1563919/joe-biden-drunk-crash-neilia-trump-delaware/
Posted by mhaze, Thursday, 22 October 2020 10:20:01 AM
" China is more democratic that America, the old Soviet Union was more democratic than America, Cuba is more democratic than America, North Korea is more democratic than America."

That's so demented that, I suspect, even Paul doesn't believe it.
Posted by mhaze, Thursday, 22 October 2020 10:22:05 AM
the less facts and truth the better for the democrats. What a den of thieves!
Posted by runner, Thursday, 22 October 2020 11:12:06 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 40
  10. 41
  11. 42
  12. All